Chapter 101

Ji Linqiu was stunned on the spot and asked again: What did you say?

 Jiang Wang smiled and said: "I'm not married yet. That's it. Let me tell you, your mother is the same-" Ji Linqiu kissed him directly.

 He kissed so suddenly that the two of them almost bumped their teeth, but they couldn't hide their excitement.

 Jiang Wang thought to himself that Linqiu was really happy today. He didn't even dare to hold hands in the office before. What did my mother say? Didn't she make things difficult for you?

 She asked me for her horoscopes, but I refused to give them, saying what if they didn't match. But your mother said, at least find an auspicious day to hold the wedding, right? Ji Linqiu's eyes lit up when he heard that, it was when she got the university admission notice

 Ji Linqiu are not as happy as today. He stood up, sat down, sat down and stood up again, and kissed Jiang Wang's forehead forcefully again. The little secretary just walked in holding the documents: I'm sorry, I disappear now! The door slammed shut.

 Ji Linqiu laughed and sat opposite Jiang Wang, sighing: I really didn't expect that they would agree. The old man's thoughts are too difficult to determine, and it is not easy to get to where he is now.

 In fact, it’s because you did a good job in the preliminary work. Jiang Wang laughed: "When your mother wanted to take you away, she didn't hand over the house at work, rent out the luggage, or collect all the luggage. In fact, she was waiting for your refusal and resistance."

    "My dad said twice when I was packing my things in the middle of the night. The first time I stayed, I deliberately kept silent and kept silent." Ji Linqiu knew their mentality well on this point: if she resisted, he would be provoked and get more noisy and angry, but I returned to my hometown without saying a word. , but he would always feel indebted and want to do something to make up for it.

 However, neither Jiang Wang nor the two old men expected that Ji Linqiu would be so forthright.

 Jiang Wang was suddenly preparing to get married. He was still sitting on the office chair, but he felt like he was floating in the clouds and his whole body was light. No matter how much he looked at Ji Linqiu, he felt that it was not enough, and said carefully: "After much thought, the Chinese style is better. My husband wants to lift a red hijab for you." Ji Linqiu's ears turned red when he heard it, and he was about to say something when Jiang Wang's phone rang. "

 We will discuss what kind of hijab to get after a while. The man kowtowed and answered the phone in a good mood. This time he did not make a mistake in calling him: "Sister? How are you doing recently?"

 Du Wenjuan's voice was trembling: "Wangwang, can you come to Cizhou and pick up Yinyin and me?" Chang Hua, he - he is going crazy.

 The smile on Jiang Wang's face disappeared in an instant, he stood up and quickly put on a coat and walked out: "Are you safe now? Where is he? I'll find a friend in Cizhou to pick you up first?" Du Wenjuan's voice was very low, even

 if Before she said a few words, she could hear her rapid breathing through the phone: "It's not safe. I'm temporarily staying at a friend's house. Chang Hua doesn't know where she is, but I...I am now Hiding in the toilet."

 Jiang Wang said sternly: "Did he hit you? I'm a stupid guy who came and ripped out his ribs! Ji Linqiu followed closely behind him and motioned to his secretary to help book the earliest ticket to Cizhou." Chang Hua originally had a

 career After rising, and with the help of Jiang Wang's connections, intentionally or unintentionally, his income is much better than before when there was no Yinyin in the past few years. In addition, Du Wenjuan has a stronger personality, and the nanny originally hired by Jiang Wang insists on paying for it himself, and he even more There is no expense.