Chapter 50

They waited for four hours.

 Time seems to melt into every breath, making all waiting become vague and blank.

 The moment Ji Linqiu sat down with Peng Xingwang in his arms, Jiang Wang seemed to have temporarily blocked all consciousness.

 The only thing he could see was the nurses coming in and out, and from time to time someone hurriedly popped his head in to ask for a signature.

 Those people and Chang Hua were talking about many things, such as how the newborn was doing, how the mother was doing, how the rescue was progressing, and whether there would be any sequelae.

 Jiang Wang was her distant brother in name, sitting in the corner and no one cared.

 Peng Xingwang held Ji Linqiu's hand tightly and hesitated many times as he watched the adults coming in and out, and finally plucked up the courage to rush in front of them.

 "I'm her son. I can give her a blood transfusion!"

 The head nurse looked at him in surprise, stretched out her hand to touch her head and said, "No, kid, immediate family members can't have blood transfusions." "

 We...will do our best."

 Ji Linqiu I went to pour a few cups of hot water nearby and handed them to the two old people first, then Chang Hua and Peng Xingwang. They were tired from going back and forth, so I left the last cup for myself and Jiang Wang.

 "Take a sip." He said calmly: "You can't help much if you are anxious. We are waiting for news from the doctor." Jiang Wang didn't get out of his

 thoughts for a long time, and took a sip for a while to make his lips, which had been chapped for a long time, feel better.

 He knew what he couldn't do.

 He just suddenly discovered that he was not as blank as he originally imagined.

 There will be fear, panic, and pain, just living in a real way.

 There was no word 'need' in Jiang Wang's world for a long time.

 He would not seek help from any of his elders, and once had no desire for food, play, or wealth, existing like a flat silhouette.

 But now, he was sitting in front of the emergency room door, like a mouthful of turbid water finally choked out of his lungs, making him try hard to break away from all the frozen indifference, trying to grasp almost everything.

 I long for my mother’s warm embrace, I long for all the relatives and friends I know to be safe for a long time, and I long to welcome every day without any regrets or pain.

 He wants to live alive, and he wants to hold on to all the people he loves.

 He found that he loved many people.

 The man put down the cup and patted his knee for a while.

 It was as if I finally woke up from a arrogant dream, turned around and was trapped in the mire again, helpless and anxious.

 "Are Du Wenjuan's family members here?" Another nurse opened the door and shouted, "Du Wenjuan's family members!"

 "Here, here!! Here!!"

 "Congratulations, I gave birth to a daughter. She will be sent directly to her later due to neonatal hemolytic hemolytic disease. Incubator, family members come and fill out the form!"

 A trace of blood finally appeared on Chang Hua's pale face, and he trembled: "My love, how is she now?" "She's being sutured. Fortunately, the blood

 bank dispatched it in time. She almost suffered from heavy bleeding just now. "I can't keep it." The brim of the nurse's hat was already soaked. She wiped the sweat with the back of her hand and said, "Ji people have their own destiny. Think about the name of the child quickly. We have to register it later. Are the baby supplies ready?" The child's