Chapter 79

When Ji Linqiu returned to the wedding scene, a large number of relatives and friends from Kuangye were parking their cars one after another.

 A live band was already performing a warm-up performance, and there were chipmunks in doll costumes dancing in circles holding balloons.

 Weddings really reflect the personality of the planner.

 Jiang Wang came out after a while, deliberately staggering the time of appearance with him, and took a call from Sufeng Group.

 The promotion time of QR codes will be further accelerated, and the company is already looking for domestic customized code scanning gun manufacturers.

 As the main planner, he is responsible for connecting the company's internal operating processes and formulating a corresponding system for the use of new tools based on opinions from multiple parties.

 Compared with the high-intensity and high-pressure work in real estate before, this fact is nothing.

 After answering the phone, Jiang Wang walked back to Ji Linqiu and listened to what he was talking about with his friends.

 "So when we were in class before, we usually..."

 Jiang Wang looked at the first button he fastened, and poured a glass of ice wine on the side: "The sun is so strong today, and Teacher Ji is dressed too tightly."

 Friends His attention was quickly diverted: "Yeah, aren't you hot?"

 "It's okay," Ji Linqiu said with a faint smile, "When the class started again, I didn't dare to let students like this in again."

 Everyone's attention turned back. In terms of chat content, gossip is very active.

 Ji Linqiu hid outside the crowd and glanced at Jiang Wang without leaving any trace.

 The latter pretended to look at the scenery.

 The wedding was held on time, and the bride walked up on her father's arm under the attention of everyone. The two exchanged vows and rings together, and kissed while standing between the unicorn and the rainbow.

 This banquet was really lively, relaxed and happy, and it could be said that the guests and hosts enjoyed themselves.

 The food was exquisite and delicious, the band knew how to tune the music, and there were always people spinning and dancing in the center of the venue, and the atmosphere was great.

 Jiang Wang sat aside and watched quietly, unconsciously thinking about what style they should choose in the future.

 Compared with the previous wedding in the small county town, there were no suffocating questions and inquiries, no crying children, and the old people were calm and gentle.

 Abandoning all the worldly sentiments and retaining only the fiery and pure side makes it appear more real.

 After watching for a long time, he dared to reach out and touch the future and marriage.

 After the bride toasted a round of wine, she went to change into a small gold dress that looked like a daisy flower. She gradually chatted with her friends, held champagne in one hand, and went to the stage to sing loudly.

 Kuangye couldn't help but laugh when he saw her. After listening to the bride singing "Sweet Honey", he also asked for a microphone and went on stage to sing along with "You Will Marry Me Today". However, he was tone deaf and when he sang the love song, it was like a ghost crying or a wolf howling. Everyone in the audience burst into laughter.