Chapter 52

In small cities, three types of news are most likely to spread like wildfire.

 The parents are short-sighted, superstition appears, and a shocking mystery remains.

 Which family was caught stealing from a man, which family asked a fox fairy to tell fortunes and everything came true, and where did a madman and a perverted murderer come from somewhere and secretly gouged out the children's eyes? Old lady Zhang in the East Street mentioned it today, and tomorrow she is farming in the suburbs. Uncle Zhao can hear it.

 I don’t know since when, there have been rumors among the people, and everyone has their own reasons.

 ——A madman came to Hongcheng.

 Some people say that the mental hospital has lost people, and it seems that there are fugitives from other provinces. There are many theories.

 Everyone's version is different, but they all tell each other to take care of their children. It seems that one was lost at the South Street wet market some time ago, and I still haven't found it yet.

 Although Hongshan Primary School did not receive a police report, it did not dare to take it lightly. After several times of attention, the teachers and security guards kept an eye on the parents to pick them up and drop them off, and no longer allowed the children to go home from school by themselves.

 Jiang Wang heard these things and passed them by, and also told Xing Xing a few words, telling him not to run around after school.

 In fact, all the shop owners on the street know Xingwang. The children usually go to the bookstore to do their homework after school and before Teacher Ji gets off work, so it's not a big problem.

 From the establishment of the bookstore last year to before the Chinese New Year, various science and education supplementary books for the high school entrance examination and college entrance examination have been ranked. Don't forget that the bookstore has its own internal ranking list.

 Jiang Wang learned this trick from playing games in the past.

 The TO echelon is high-end and the textbooks are the essence. They are a must-read and must-do teaching aid in any school across the country.

 The T1 echelon is overall excellent, with a few shortcomings not concealed, but it can be slightly commented in the EXCEL document.

 T2T3 will be ranked in order. The last category has poor sales and even worse content, so there is no need to purchase them at all.

 When this task was first assigned, the clerks felt that the boss was too serious about what he did and just looked at the sales volume to select books.

 It takes a long time for the taste to develop.

 ——With this screening system, old books can be sorted and sorted as soon as they are updated and reprinted.

 When publishers come to promote new books, they can also compare them with different echelons to confirm whether they want to purchase them.

 Sure enough, the boss is the smartest.

 After Jiang Wang waited for this operation to mature, he had a dedicated person in the company help to sort out the questions and compile them, one for the "Twelve Golden Volumes" and the other for the tutoring class teaching materials.

 I invited Ji Linqiu and several other employees to interview teachers. The younger generation could contact them by phone, and many old teachers had to visit their homes.

 He urgently needs qualified teachers.

 There are many tutoring classes in the streets, but most of them are just a temporary group of normal school students. Anyone who has never even attended a normal school will supervise the children as they memorize the vocabulary words, and then give the lectures according to the script and collect money.