Chapter 72

When Peng Xingwang first learned to pull the little star, the only two people in the family applauded enthusiastically at the same time.

 "Good! Very good!" Jiang Wang praised vigorously: "The calligraphy is correct and round, and the five tones are perfect, which is better than your handwriting!" Peng Xingwang vaguely felt that this was not like a compliment, but he was very proud of it

 . Lower the bow to indicate receipt and continue to complete the homework left by the teacher.

 This child is different from other children. He is particularly able to endure hardships and is also very patient.

 Jiang Wang analyzed it carefully and found that it probably had something to do with the previous family environment.

 When Peng Jiahui was still an alcoholic, he had a rough and direct personality. When children asked him questions for a long time, he would get angry, and he would scold him loudly and hit him on the head with his hand.

 It happened that his mother left at that time. At that time, he didn’t even know how to wash clothes. He accidentally put too much washing powder and his hands were full of bubbles no matter how he flushed. He didn’t dare to ask his biological father what to do. I could go to Yang Kai’s house and cry.

 Yang Kai secretly followed him back, took the basin full of clothes to his home, and stirred it in the washing machine three times before he was finally done.

 This is the common memory of Jiang Wang and Peng Xingwang, and it is also a silent and hard pebble in their characters.

 Countless cobblestones are arranged and spread, and finally form a road leading to the distance.

 It’s a long way, but it hurts a little when walking barefoot.

 Peng Xingwang no longer bothered with the tedious housework, and focused on Mathematical Olympiad problems and playing the violin. The teacher stipulated that he should practice for sixty minutes every day, so he ran to practice on time. When the time was up, he would put away his things and do his homework. He was extremely well-behaved.

 Then I practiced the song "Little Star" for four days until Jiang Wang's head almost exploded.

 He really doesn't have a problem with this kid. Anyone who listens to the "Little Star" wireless single on loop every day will have a blast.

 "Can you change to someone else?" The man tried to appear pleasant so as not to make Peng Xingwang afraid of him.

 The child became troubled: "I haven't mastered this song yet, the teacher asked me to practice more." "

 And other things... I don't know how to do it yet."

 Ji Linqiu took Jiang Wang out in time. After every meal, he would drag Jiang away for a walk in the streets. After walking for an hour, he would go home and watch TV.

 Jiang Wang had originally gained some weight, but was forced to lose weight. He felt puzzled while looking at the old men and women who were doing the same thing on the street while enjoying the breeze.

 "This kid...why is he so insistent on playing the piano?"

 Ji Linqiu casually changed the subject: "Having hobbies is a good thing. Learning is stumbling and uncomfortable at first, but it will be better after a year or two." "No

 , I mean, why does he suddenly want to learn the violin?" Jiang Wang looked into his eyes and read something instantly: "You know, right?" Ji Linqiu leaned on the Western-style iron railing of the small garden on the corner of the street, folding his