Chapter 46

Shi Hao does not live alone. He also has a brother who is more than ten years older and has gray hair.

 When Jiang Wang went over to knock on the door, Shi Hao only opened the door a crack and looked at him warily: "What's the matter?" "

 My surname is Jiang, you should have heard of it," Jiang Wang smiled and handed over a cigarette. : "I seem to have had some misunderstandings with you before Linqiu. Let's talk it out before the New Year to save us from any discomfort later." When Shi Hao heard that, his face turned blue, but he still opened the door a little further

 .

 "I really didn't mean it." He defended: "Besides, it's such a big deal. There's no need to remember it for so many years. Is it necessary for us to be men?" "No need. I told Linqiu on the way here,

 but It's just a small misunderstanding." Jiang Wang smiled generously: "Come on, let's go in and sit down and drink a cup of tea without delay, right?" Shi Hao first glanced at Ji Linqiu and found that he seemed to really listen to Jiang Wang's words, so he opened the door with confidence

 . .

 "No delay!"

 Ji Linqiu dutifully served as the backdrop for thirty minutes.

 Strictly speaking, they only talked about this unpleasant incident for a few words when they opened the door. After that, it was just Boss Jiang and Shi Hao talking about everything from the international situation to stocks and oil, and then a series of profitable transactions in the city.

 At first, Shi Hao was dubious and a little cautious, but in the second half of the conversation, Jiang Wang was completely involved. Unknowingly, he started laughing and calling him brother, and even invited his brother to come with him to hear what was new.

 Jiang Wang has sent out a lot of red envelopes in the past two days, talks generously and spends money generously, and his popularity is growing rapidly.

 Shi Hao chatted comfortably and happily. After staying with Boss Jiang for a long time, his face felt bright and he was actually a little respectful.

 Ji Linqiu just felt ridiculous sitting here.

 "Now that we've got the conversation out of the way," Jiang Wang slapped his thigh and looked like he was very talkative: "If there's anything else that should be said, I should finish it now. New Year, New Year." Shi Hao was stunned

 . He got off and turned to look at his brother.

 The old man tapped his cane: "Listen to Boss Jiang. Whatever you have done and said, don't make trouble with the Ji family again in the future!"

 Shi Hao was suddenly asked about this and stayed there for a long time, never expecting that the offensive would turn so quickly.

 Jiang Wang was very familiar with this kind of two-skinned face, with a good-natured look on his face.

 "What else can we hide from each other? It will be embarrassing if we meet again in the future, isn't it?"

 Shi Hao was heartbroken. Taking advantage of the fact that his eldest brother and Boss Jiang were here, he stood up and apologized to Ji Linqiu, who had been silent.

 "Yes, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have touched your sister."

 Ji Linqiu's pupils stood up.

 "What did you say?"

 Shi Hao didn't notice his murderous intent. He lowered his head and stammered: "When she was not married, I always teased her and pinched her butt. I never did anything more. , you believe me."