Chapter 90

As spring arrived, the two of them gradually became busy at work. Although we all work in the same company, sometimes we don’t even see each other for six or seven days.

 ——Ji Linqiu has been going out to study since this year. Jiang Wang often travels between the north and the south for meetings, and often entrusts Ji Changxia and the others to help take care of Xingwang.

 So much so that the children didn't even plan to tell them about the sports meeting. They only saw it after the teacher sent a group text message.

 [Tao Yingqi]: Dear parents, this parent-child sports meeting is specially organized by the school to promote parent-child relationships and increase interaction opportunities. The time is also specially chosen on Saturday. I hope parents will actively participate and don't miss it.

 Jiang Wang called Peng Xingwang from time to time and never heard about it. He only realized it when he received the text message. He first asked his secretary to change his schedule and book a flight back to the provincial capital, and then called Xingwang.

 "Brother!" The children were a little shy: "Didn't we just call yesterday? You miss me so much!"

 Jiang Wang smiled and drawled: "Peng - Xing - Wang."

 Every time the children hear this This will make you feel guilty: "I, I have been very good recently, and the teacher praised me in class!" "Is there

 anything you haven't told your elder brother recently?"

 "No, no."

 Jiang Wangxin Thinking that the child was still a stranger, he said slowly: "Why don't you tell us about the sports meeting?"

 Hongshan Primary School has never held such a parent-child sports meeting, and Jiang Wang has no experience in this area.

 But now that I have this opportunity, I must have fun with my childhood self.

 Peng Xingwang was a little nervous when he heard him calling his name just now. He urgently reviewed all the homework he had done in the past two weeks, including the dogs he had touched and the homework he had not done. He never expected that this was what happened.

 "Ah, there is a sports meeting," Peng Xingwang didn't quite understand the point of the question: "I also signed up for the 400-meter running and relay race. You and Brother Linqiu can come and watch when you have time!"

 "Xingwang, your teacher Tao told me that this is a parent-child sports meeting." Jiang Wang said lightly: "Not only are there events for children, but there are also parent-child events and even competitions between parents - are you planning to put me and you together?" Brother, are you all expelled?"

 "But you are very busy!!" Peng Xingwang became anxious: "It's not a big deal here, you can come or not, really!" He was afraid that his

 trivial matters would disturb them, I'm rarely in a hurry, but now my words are a bit rushed, so much so that it sounds like Mandarin: "Brother, you don't have to come back for me, I can go to the sports meeting alone!" "Fuck you!" Jiang

 Wang He shouted back: "If you continue to be so careful, your brother will peel off your skin!"

 The child let out a long whimper.

 "Do you, Brother Linqiu, and I need your protection from outsiders? I wish I could play with you more, you know." Peng Xingwang was stunned for a long time, unable to tell whether they were coaxing him or really

 . think.

 "...Really?"

 Jiang Wang wanted to put his hand through the phone cord and rub his head.