Chapter 9

Peng Xingwang’s grades were pretty good.

 He didn't have to pay anything in the first grade, but he was a little behind in catching up with the fashion in small towns, and children generally learned English early.

 Jiang Wang was the adult version of this kid. He didn't need to take the CET-4 test to practice speaking in the army, and his level hadn't improved much after so many years.

 "Ai, Xingke, Dat (I think that)——"

 Peng Xingwang touched his lips and chanted: "Hey Xingke——"

 There are only a few days left for the final exam, so it's a good thing to make up for it.

 Jiang Wang had an experienced parent in this field in his office. While knitting, he taught him how to cut cigarette boxes into word cards to teach his children.

 "Is it that simple?"

 "Hey, Enlightenment, you have to accompany him to develop his interest first."

 After Jiang Wang came home, he took the word cards and taught him in a formal manner.

 "The card, then, ah, is broken."

 Peng Xingwang sat upright.

 "The card, ah, that's broken."

 "Wrong, wrong, try again."

 After teaching it ten times, Jiang Wang turned over the word card.

 "What do you mean by pineapple?"

 Peng Xingwang said confidently: "Oh, that's a bad card!"

 Jiang Wang could still test 62 before the tutoring, but dropped to 48 after the tutoring.

 The child's nose was red from crying. He wiped away his tears before he dared to go home. When he handed the paper to Jiang Wang, his mouth dropped, ready to expose his butt to him at any time.

 Jiang Wang didn't have the slightest impulse to condemn.

 It's not that he is more in favor of encouraging education or anything else, it's just because he passed lower grades in junior high school.

 ...Geography 29.

 When the man was reading the paper, Peng Xingwang watched his expression carefully like a searchlight.

 Jiang Wang had no expression: "Where to sign?"

 Peng Xingwang hesitated: "Aren't you angry with me?"

 ...Why should I be angry with myself?

 The child showed no reaction to him and took the initiative to confess his thoughts.

 "Brother, you... are so busy now, but you still remember to give me tutoring lessons, and I did even worse in the exam... I'm sorry for you." Jiang Wang touched his chin and suddenly remembered something: "What did Teacher Ji say?"

 Peng

 Xingwang His eyes turned red again: "Teacher Ji criticized me." "

 He asked me who I learned these pronunciations from, and I said my elder brother." The child was particularly aggrieved: "Then he told me to listen to the tapes more, and he would check and read them next Monday. Text."

 Jiang Wang finally realized what the point was.

 The crane tail cannot guide the crane tail, it is true.

 "Like this," he rubbed the child's head and took milk candies out of the drawer for him to eat: "I'll contact Teacher Qia Ji later to see if he can give you extra lessons on the weekend, okay?" Peng Xingwang decided to punish himself