Chapter 48

Jiang forgot to sleep again, and his dreams seemed to be floating in the clouds.

 He hugged the quilt and put his head against the pillow. He vaguely felt that he was holding Ji Linqiu, and even kissed the pillow while he was half asleep.

 Once love begins, life is like turning over to a new chapter, everything is bright and new.

 Someone is still happy when he sleeps.

 Look at this good day chosen. Confess your love on New Year’s Eve. You don’t have to worry about remembering it on anniversaries in the future.

 It really didn’t snow on New Year’s Day.

 As if God heard the prayer, he waited until the third day of the Lunar New Year for another heavy snowfall, which covered the mountains and ridges with a blanket of silvery white.

 Ji Linqiu got up early and came over to lift the quilt off him, then put the back of his hand next to Jiang Wang's neck to cool it.

 "I've been stuck in the house for three days. Let's go hiking."

 Jiang Wangyi was so relaxed during the holiday that he was still yawning even after he changed his clothes and climbed the mountain with him.

 I have to say that celebrating the New Year in the countryside is indeed more comfortable and relaxing than in the city as long as you eat well and sleep well.

 They came out just to stretch their muscles, climb halfway up to watch the snowy scenery, have a kiss in the deserted pine forest, and kiss again on the trail full of camellias.

 Leng Buding touched a branch, causing snow to fall on the tips of their noses. The kiss became slightly cold and smelled of camellia. They couldn't help but laugh while kissing.

 The phone rang at an inappropriate time.

 Jiang Wang looked at Ji Linqiu, whose cheeks were slightly red, and broke off the intimacy with a little regret.

 "Boss!!!" the secretary wailed: "When are you coming back!!!"

 The bookstore has been bombarded with text messages and phone calls since New Year's Eve. Those who didn't know it thought it was because there were too many New Year's greetings, for fear of the first day of the new year. The firecrackers were so loud that Boss Jiang couldn't hear their warm blessings.

 Jiang Wang is not impatient. He has arranged simultaneous online and offline discount activities for the New Year two months in advance. He has sent sincere New Year greeting gift boxes to all partners and has drawn up several contingency plans.

 The main reason is that it was the first time for the guys in the small town to encounter such a large volume of business, and they were all stunned.

 I have no confidence, I really have no confidence.

 When Jiang Wang was in his twenties, he was not surprised by things like Double Eleven during New Year's Day, but in this era, people in their twenties can easily short-circuit their brains when they see thousands of orders.

 Everyone has nothing to do during the Chinese New Year. Those who know how to use a computer will definitely go shopping to find some delicious food and buy. Those who hang out after celebrating the New Year will definitely join in the fun.

 Not Forgetting Bookstore organized a New Year's temple fair in advance with various tutoring classes. The venue was larger than the last time. It even alerted reporters from provincial TV stations to come over and report on it, attracting many people from nearby cities to come and join in the fun.