Chapter 55

Peng Xing looked excited, pushed open the cabinet and rolled out wrapped in clothes, like a hamster ball wrapped in clothes to open the door and lock the door. When he saw Teacher Ji, tears immediately filled his eyes.

 "You're here too!"

 "Shh, keep it down." Ji Linqiu pushed open the crack in the door and quickly led him out. He led the child through the dining room and left through the back door of the kitchen.

 Leaving a child alone at home is always a time bomb. It is safest to take him away from the dangerous area now.

 Fortunately, the house is big enough, and no footsteps inside can be heard in the yard.

 Jiang Wang kept his tone as calm as possible, luring the middle-aged man away.

 "Have you really seen her?" The madman looked suspicious: "What does she look like?"

 Jiang Wang said without changing his expression: "The eyes are very bright, the skin is smooth, and she smiles beautifully, right?" "

 She also brought her It’s a gift I’ve been carrying for a long time. I said I’ve been waiting for you.” He hid the baseball bat behind his back, paying attention to the man’s movements and guarding against sudden violence: “Come, follow me, this way.” Peng Xing stared closely

 . Holding Ji Linqiu's hand and walking through the back door, he suddenly felt like his body was caught in the air for a moment.

 He suddenly turned around and found that his clothes were caught on the edge of the iron door, so he pulled hard in desperation.

 The iron door suddenly rebounded under the inertia and slammed against the door frame, making a loud metallic sound.

 "Bang!"

 This sound was so penetrating in the silent night that the madman suddenly changed his color and looked towards the back door: "What's the sound?!" He raised the watermelon knife, alert and anxious: "Do you have an accomplice

 ? ! You want to abduct my daughter?"

 "You can't take her to play by the river. She is already in the third grade of junior high school and is about to take the high school entrance examination. She has to do her homework very late every day. It won't work." Jiang Wang was about to speak, but the madman turned around

 . Walk over there: "No, I have to go over and have a look. You are all lying to me."

 In the distance, Ji Linqiu picked up Peng Xingwang and ran away, running towards safety as fast as possible. A loud shout followed from the opposite side: "Stop!!" Peng Jiahui was watching the TV and smoking without saying a word

 . .

 He didn't speak after he got home and was very worried.

 During this period, there was a call, but he didn't care whether it was a business or private matter. He hung up without answering and kept thinking.

 Guan Hong came out of the shower and saw that the ashtray was half full. She laughed and said, "Why, are you still angry with me?"

 Peng Jiahui pursed his lower lip and finally made up his mind.

 "Honghong, I can pamper you in everything else, but we can't say anything about Xingwang." Guan Hong's face changed, and her voice became sharper: "What do you mean?" "It doesn't matter whether

 my

 ex-wife, or What does my brother say? I have the obligation to take Xingxing home to raise him at any time, and there should be a place for him in the family." Peng Jiahui put out the cigarette, looked up at Guan Hong, and said with rare seriousness: "Honghong, did we just meet each other? A few months, but really, Xingwang is a good boy, and he will never annoy you." "