Chapter 75

Strictly speaking, Jiang Wang and Ji Linqiu are both ambitious in their careers, but they just treat them in completely different ways.

 Once Ji Linqiu sets a goal, he will completely lock himself in the office and not go out. He will work on the teaching plan all night without feeling.

 Friends who know that he already has a house and a car feel puzzled when they look at it.

 Brother, you have succeeded to this point, why are you still working so hard? You can just play for a while without delaying your work.

 Jiang Wang looked at the idle work. When he was busy, he could fly around the country and not stay in the company at all.

 Sometimes I play golf with others, and sometimes I stay in a winery for a whole day, looking out of place.

 But everything he did was paving the way and setting up lines, as if he had a God's perspective, going to various places early to open up the joints.

 By the time the head office found out what resources and contacts were needed, they were already well prepared and the road ahead was incredibly smooth.

 One person is in charge and controls the layout of the core elements.

 One person leads the way and lights the lights along the way.

 The silent and tacit understanding is perfect, as if they have been friends for many years.

 Not Forgetting Education has become so popular in such a short period of time that it has implemented an appointment queuing system for registration, leaving many similar training institutions behind, directly attracting the attention of many media and even city TV stations.

 Taili specially sent reporters to conduct an exclusive interview to explore the subtleties of this comprehensive company that also operates bookstores, publishing houses, and tutoring classes.

 As the boss who has been hiding behind the scenes for a long time, Jiang Wang is well-mannered in a suit and leather shoes when he appears. When he talks about serious matters, his northern accent can be called the first-class Mandarin. When the conversation changes, he speaks fluent Yuhan dialect, which is very endearing. .

 He is capable of both literary and martial arts, which makes the audience like him very much.

 The reporter was so excited during the interview that he asked the photographer to take photos of Boss Jiang from multiple angles, trying to bring out all his handsome side.

 In addition, the second boss also showed up and chatted for a few words.

 "How should I put it?" Ji Linqiu said with a smile: "The advantage of the Trinity is that it can serve students and parents at multiple levels. This is also an honor for all our employees who do not forget the culture." There is another sentence he did not say

 .

 Because he is so proud as to be arrogant.

 Only Jiang Wang has the courage and courage to invest across industries to this extent.

 Unreplicable, unique.

 Once the company becomes famous, exchange meetings in various industries will emerge in endlessly. Some of them are indeed olive branches from peers, interested in learning from each other's experience and making progress together, and some want to exchange awards and honors for franchise opportunities.

 Jiang Wang wondered why the face of his company was also Teacher Ji, so he asked Duan Zhao to stay in the company, and the two went out for a meeting.