Chapter 8

Seeing that the balance of his bank card had doubled by two zeros, and that it would reach six figures with a few more investments, Jiang Wang decided to take his children to buy some clothes.

 He gradually became famous in the town.

 It stands to reason that the person who is about to have this huge sum of money should leave long ago.

 With more than 100,000 yuan, you can buy a big house in the provincial capital, buy a new model of car, and pay a small amount of sponsorship fees to send your children to famous schools.

 Several people who were familiar with Jiang Wang also asked why they didn't take their children out to see the world.

 The man stroked his beard and said nothing.

 At the same time, Sufeng Express quickly took root in the city. Two outlets were opened in the south city and north city respectively. There were tracking records throughout the process, and triple compensation for lost or damaged valuables was quietly changing the lives of city people. Habit.

 It’s really hard to figure out. Posters have been posted all over the place since the location was confirmed, and the buses were specially painted to announce the new ring road.

 "It delivers to the whole city in one day, and to the whole country in one week!"

 "Extremely low prices starting from six yuan, fast freight that you can't imagine!"

 "Are you still hanging letters? Be fashionable!"

 For this reason, Jiang Wang bought a third-hand Xiali , running around the city with the newly recruited guys all day long, sometimes going out to handle business before dawn, leaving some money for the children to buy breakfast and dinner by themselves.

 But no matter how busy I am, I always remember to come back every now and then to accompany my children on their homework.

 Peng Xingwang was very satisfied: "Brother has not forgotten me, you are a good person."

 Jiang Wang wanted to eliminate the idiom behind him.

 The first step is to establish operating procedures for express delivery outlets, manage them at all levels to avoid chaos, and then use this to step onto a higher platform.

 Our company did not expect that this seemingly inconspicuous small city could have so many orders, so it began to consider expanding to several nearby cities.

 Jiang Wang hesitated whether to worry about the two lines coexisting, so he drove Representative Liu to find a few more places to check out, wondering if there was any chance for fresh food to be circulated in the province.

 Cross-regional transportation has turned into cross-city inspections, and the time to go home has become even later without realizing it.

 As I was driving towards home, a pouring rain came down on my head and face.

 First, it overturned like a truck filled with stones, and the raindrops made the car shell crackle. Then, lightning and thunder broke through the sky, and even the gloomy night was torn apart in an instant.

 Jiang Wang held the steering wheel very steadily, frowned and said nothing.

 Representative Liu had become familiar with him these days and was vaguely puzzled, but didn't ask any more questions.

 This guy has an iron temper, a stable temperament and does not express emotions or anger. He seems to smile with everyone, but he is actually not easy to get close to.