Chapter 32

Hehua Gaoyuan is considered to be a good community with top-notch facilities and properties in Hongcheng. It is so good that some aunts and uncles will stop and sigh when passing by while shopping for groceries.

 However, no matter how high-end the community is, there are still old ladies who use their gardens as vegetable plots. This can be considered a fine tradition of frugality and hard work.

 There is a family seven or eight blocks away from Jiang Wang's house. Their children may have gone to other provinces to do business. There is only one Granny Feng guarding the huge house.

 The garden in front of the house is very large, big enough to build a small pond to raise koi, or put up a swing and plant many flowers.

 Grandma Feng chose to dig up the soil, first set up a vegetable rack that could hold pumpkins, luffas, and cucumbers, and then planted some Chinese cabbage and round-head radishes in the two fields next to it.

 Then I went to water, fertilize and take care of it day and night.

 She probably guessed that chickens and ducks were not allowed here because they made too much noise and could easily get out of the fence and poop everywhere.

 After much deliberation, I actually brought a little lamb from the countryside and named it Tuantuan.

 The lamb has just been weaned. When the weather is fine and the sun is good, it wanders around in the small yard, and occasionally goes to the vegetable field to eat weeds. If it rains and winds, I will step into the bamboo shed to take shelter, nest in the thatch and sleep peacefully for a long time.

 The property manager was vaguely worried about the old lady raising chickens, ducks and geese, but he didn't expect that she brought a lamb, so he had no choice but to go over and discuss it.

 "When this sheep grows up, you still have to take it away. Otherwise, if something happens to it accidentally running out one day, you will feel sad, right?" Grandma Feng repeatedly promised that she would hold the lamb in her arms like a grandson for a long time when she returned home

 . .

 Peng Xingwang particularly liked the lamb. He discovered it on the first day he moved in. Later, he went to say hello to it after school and even pulled out all the foxtail grass, alfalfa and alfalfa in his garden to feed it.

 On the weekends, I went over to take a look. First I held the fence. Later, the old lady became familiar with him and gave him a key to the yard to help take care of him.

 Jiang Wang was afraid that the children would cause trouble to the old man living alone, so he specially brought a basket of fruits to visit and apologize. The old woman smiled and told them not to be formal.

 "I'm lonely too. I'm very happy to see you. Come here often. Come here often."

 After Jiang Wang grew up, he became less emotional, but occasionally he would come with Peng Xingwang to help the old lady water and clean the yard, and sit on the The sheep have been feeding for a long time under the sunset.

 Later, when Xingwang heard about the news from the property management company, he would be a little nervous when he went to see Tuantuan again. Before leaving, he would hold onto the railing to talk to him.

 "You have to eat slowly and grow up slowly."

 "Don't grow up too fast."

 He was probably thinking of his own experience when he almost thought he was going to have his kidney cut off, and he particularly resonated with these two sentences.