Chapter 59

Moving across town is a lot of work.

 It only took one afternoon to transport the truck there, but it took several days to pack up all the miscellaneous items.

 Jiang Wang was busy with Yuhan's business and handed over the inventory and registration at home to Ji Linqiu.

 He felt sorry for himself and wanted to ask some hourly workers to help, but Ji Linqiu refused.

 "The more people there are, the more chaotic it becomes, and I can't find things if they are scattered around. Just Xingwang and I can do this." The

 two of them had a strange equality for the child.

 Whenever something happens, Xingwang will not think, "Xingwang is only eight years old or a child." Instead, he will ask him to help and teach him how to do it, no different from treating an adult.

 But they will also give enough praise and encouragement afterwards, so that even children who run errands to buy some soy sauce feel particularly accomplished.

 "Okay, then you can take care of it," Jiang Wang said casually, "It's okay to throw away anything that's worn out. Move it here and we'll buy it again." "I got it, go about your business." Ji Linqiu helped her boyfriend clean up the

 house

 . , I’m really a little embarrassed.

 In fact, he rarely enters Jiang Wang's room. Even if the two of them live under the same roof, there is a kind of avoidance beyond etiquette.

 This man... is too aggressive.

 The specificity is not reflected in the eyes or words, but an atmosphere everywhere.

 Even if he is smiling softly or even mopping the floor, his plump and tight muscles are giving a silent warning.

 Ji Linqiu refused to enter his room, as if he was consciously avoiding a natural enemy.

 He subconsciously felt that if he and Jiang Wang were so close, if he wasn't careful, he might be eaten dry, leaving no bones or residue left.

 very dangerous.

 Now that the big-tailed wolf is not at home, he hums a song and wanders in. He feels much more relaxed when he steps into the door.

 The room was as messy as ever, with T-shirts and coats hanging here and there, and a tie scattered on the floor.

 If you walk a few steps inside, you can smell the scent of a man.

 Deep and fragrant, with a hint of male hormones.

 Ji Linqiu's face felt hot, and he opened the window pretending to ventilate her boyfriend's room. His heart beat faster.

 He tidied up all afternoon, packing a box of company documents, a few boxes of commonly used clothes, and unknowingly using up several rolls of wide tape.

 The large wardrobe gradually became empty, revealing a secret compartment inside, which was unlocked.

 The hidden compartment was built by the previous owner of this house. It used to house a safe, but later the safe was taken away and turned into an empty push-pull cabinet where you can store some important passbooks and contracts under the cover of clothing.

 There was also a secret compartment in Ji Linqiu's room, but he kept it empty and useless.

 But Jiang Wang...is there anything there?

 Ji Linqiu thought about it for a long time and decided not to look.

 He already has a very close and trusting relationship with him, but he shouldn't do anything unnecessary.