Chapter 42

Jiang Wang only had time to listen to his voice at that moment.

 Gentle and calm, as calm and unhurried as a deep river, it flashes by with secrets as icy as ice.

 After Teacher Ji recited, there was thunderous applause, and the parents cheered along with half-understanding. They just thought that his recitation was really smooth and not stuck at all. It was really awesome.

 Jiang Wang took two slow beats before applauding, his brain still catching up on the words that just passed by in a flash.

 There seemed to be a LOVE just now, but it passed too fast and was uncertain.

 Jiang Wang did not dare to whisper to his deskmate despite Teacher Ji's pressure, so he quickly wrote a note to Peng Xingwang: "What was he talking about just now?" A question mark appeared above the child's head, and the note was spoken in a low voice

 . : "How can I understand?"

 Jiang Wang frowned: "Aren't you tutoring with Teacher Ji every day?"

 Peng Xingwang's head was filled with questions: "Brother, I'm only in the second grade."

 Jiang Wang regretted for the first time that his English was not good. He subconsciously looked around, looking for a suitable target just like he was looking for answers in an on-the-spot exam. He glanced around and made eye contact with the uncle across the table, who also shook his hand.

 At first, this guy was bargaining for 40 cents at the express delivery store. After taking advantage of it, he often came over to use the air conditioner.

 Hey, I don’t even know what Teacher Ji was talking about just now.

 Boss Jiang became melancholy and held his chin in boredom while watching Teacher Ji's speech, no matter how pleased his sweetheart was.

 Ji Linqiu read a love poem in front of everyone. Although his personality was unruly and unruly, his personality was still in a lawful and orderly state, and he blushed for a moment.

 I was a little embarrassed to begin with, and being looked at by someone with a burning gaze made my heart beat a little too fast.

 After explaining the teaching arrangements for the next semester, I coughed lightly, not knowing what I was hiding.

 "I'm sorry, the heating is turned on a little too high."

 The parent next to him expressed full understanding: "Drink more water and be careful not to get angry."

 In fact, no explanation is needed at all. Ji Linqiu came to his senses, responded quickly, and continued talking, never looking at Jiang Wang again.

 After the meeting, knock Jiang Wang on the head in the grilled fish shop.

 "Why are you staring at me?"

 Jiang Wang gave him a full cup of Coke: "Tell me, what's in the poem?"

 Ji Linqiu said without squinting: "Forget it if you don't understand."

 Jiang Wang had expected it. He wouldn't admit it, and half-threatened: "You won't say it, right?"

 "Boss Jiang is so bold." Ji Linqiu laughed: "Threaten the people's teachers one after another."

 Jiang Wang raped the table with his knuckles, The secretary's head magically appeared in the booth next door, as well as a brand new "Shelley's Poems".

 Ji Linqiu: "..."

 The grilled fish and cold dishes were served in the same manner. Peng Xingwang was so spicy that he breathed out. Jiang Wang took a few hasty bites and indulged in the exhaustive method.