Chapter 98

Jiang Wang was sleeping deeply and was woken up by the child. When he turned on the night light, he saw him crying with tears and snot in his nose. Seeing that he was about to throw himself on himself, he reached out and picked up the child: "Wipe your face first!

 " I won't wipe it!" Peng Xingwang cried so much that he started to cough: "Did you quarrel with him! Did you not want him anymore?!" Jiang Wang took out two pieces of paper and handed them to him. The child turned his head stubbornly, with runny nose. He said: "I won't do it!! I want Brother Linqiu!! I want Teacher Ji!!!"

 The child initially thought that he had never been so spineless when he was taken away by human traffickers.

 Jiang Wang got a headache when he heard him cry. While holding the child in his arms to help blow his nose, he retorted: "How could I possibly quarrel with him? Do you think it's possible?" "Then what's going on with you!" "Something happened at home.

 " ."

 "Shit! I don't believe it! You coax Teacher Fu and the others to go!"

 Jiang Wang turned the lamp brighter and looked at the child with messy hair and tears on his face who was staring at him. "You are very good. Do you want me to perform a transformation for you at one o'clock in the middle of the night?"

 Peng Xingwang felt a little bit wrong, and wanted to try hard to win Teacher Ji back. He jumped back and forth between the options of whether to be more sensible, and finally decided. He forcibly straightened his back, but looked at Jiang Wang with tears in his eyes, as if he was crying if you were cruel to me.

 Jiang Wang was so troubled by himself that he took out paper to wipe the child's eyes, and his voice became much softer.

 "Tell me what you want to do."

 This question seemed to be asking myself when I was a child, and it seemed like I was asking myself. What do you want to do now?

 Peng Xingwang took the tissue and blew it loudly twice. Seeing that Jiang Wang was still looking at him, he raised his voice and said, "You are an adult! Shouldn't you decide what to do?!"

 Jiang Wang also didn't expect that he would have to discuss countermeasures with him in the middle of the night.

 "I...haven't I been thinking of ways to bring Teacher Ji back safely and happily, or successfully smuggle him back." "Have you thought of it?"

 "There must be a way, but the risk is relatively high. Grandpa Ji and Grandma Chen are also old. You can't do anything random without being scared." Peng Xingwang became anxious: "I haven't seen Teacher Ji for forty-nine days! What else do you want

 ? What, let's go see him first!! If he is locked up, we have to rescue him!"

 Jiang Wang was silent for two seconds: "Everyone in their family has read books and is a cultured person, so they shouldn't He knows how to tie people up with big iron chains." Peng Xingwang rolled directly into the quilt, like a angry little bear: "I don't care!! Let's pick him up!! We'll pick him up tomorrow!!!" Jiang Wang glanced at the time

 , Rarely has a good temper: "Peng Xingwang, kid, even if I have to pick him up tomorrow, I can only pick him up, because tomorrow, Tuesday, you have to go to class." Peng Xingwang sat up suddenly and said the most rebellious words in his life: "

 Then I won't be in class!! I have to go see Teacher Ji when I take leave!!"

 Jiang Wang stared at him for a long time, thinking whether this kid looked like him or not.

 The two of them fussed for a while before falling asleep. When it was time to go to school at 7:30 the next morning, Peng Xingwang had already dressed up and carried his small schoolbag, which was full of Red Bull readers and other things that were in the car.