Chapter 13

"Happy birthday to you - happy birthday to you -"

 Jiang Wang sang a birthday song for the first time in twenty-eight years. Although he was still a little ashamed in his heart, he sang it from beginning to end with a straight expression.

 After finishing the work, I accompanied Peng Xingwang to cut the cake.

 "What wish did you make?" Peng Xingwang was curious, but as soon as he asked, he waved his hands hurriedly: "If you don't tell me, it won't work." Before Jiang Wang could answer, the child couldn't help but said: "I made a wish for the end of the period

 . First place in the exam!"

 Brother Jiang was very silent.

 "You know, it's an honor to be the parent of a child who comes first, and you will be praised by the teacher at the parent-teacher conference!" Peng Xingwang handed him a paper plate full of cakes, threw the chocolate label into his mouth and chewed it. : "I can get 80% on the English test now. I will definitely be able to review again!"

 Jiang Wang rarely cared about his scores.

 He doesn't know how to do homework or read textbooks, but he teaches very diligently. The only thing that doesn't put pressure on him is to force him to get a certain score in the exam.

 Jiang Wang had never been in love before, and it was his first time raising a child.

 After much deliberation, I don't plan to train any Tsinghua students. I just want them to be happy from childhood to adulthood.

 Twenty years later, if this child's facial features are exactly the same as mine, then he will find a way to explain that he is really not the old Wang next door.

 When he thought of this, the man suddenly became interested.

 "Peng Xingwang, what do you want to do when you grow up?"

 He didn't seem to have time to think about his life ideals when he was a child, but it's fun to listen to it now.

 Peng Xingwang was eating the cake in small bites and thought seriously for a while after hearing this.

 "I want to be a bus driver."

 "Why a bus?"

 "Because driving a bus is like sailing a boat in the city. It's very romantic." The boy gestured and said, "The driver will always have a seat. It’s a great location and you can play your favorite radio channels for everyone, I’m very happy.”

 The children just learned how to write the word romantic this week, so they can use it whenever they get the chance.

 "If you can't drive a bus, it's also good to go herding sheep." Peng Xingwang added, "I like sheep, sheep are very good." Jiang Wang held his chin and listened to his thoughts, which unexpectedly felt good

 .  "Okay, if you go to the countryside to herd sheep later, I will pair you with a few border collies." The eldest

 brother said very forcefully: "The winter cotton-padded jackets and scarves are all pointed at you." "Okay! Pull Gou Gou!" Since July

 10th

The World Cup is over, and Jiang Wang's temporary cash machine is officially closed.

 The men in the whole town who were watching the game were still not satisfied, and they dragged the fortune teller to make some other bets.

 Jiang Wang still has some AFC Champions League records in his memory, but he can put them aside for the time being.

 His savings and connections are already quite sufficient.