Chapter 58

It only took half a day from viewing the house to making the final decision, which was so fast that all the agents except Fangquanyou were confused.

 What kind of good customer is this that I only got through practicing good fortune in my previous life? !

 How rich and happy do you have to be to swipe your card after checking out the house - and pay the full amount? ! !

 The volume of housing transactions in the provincial capital is much larger than that in small cities, but no matter how big or small the client is, even if they are rich with assets of several million, after viewing the house, they have to go home and discuss it with their wives for several days. It is inevitable to look around and choose a place. I even asked a master to look at Feng Shui and choose the door number.

 A seven-digit business can be achieved with Boss Jiang’s words, awesome!

 Boss Jiang's family of three had just left, and there was a lot of buzz in the store, with many people looking in disbelief.

 Only Fang Quan looked calm.

 ...You haven't seen this big brother's attitude when he was shopping for a bookstore in Hongcheng.

 It didn't even take an hour to check out the place and sign the bill, it was like going out to buy a cabbage.

 Others also saw what was special about Fang Quanyou.

 Even though this person is new, he doesn't even need company training to start his business, and his style is very unique.

 Jiang Wang had been involved in the real estate industry for a long time, and his transaction volume had already exceeded eight figures, and he had a very sharp eye for words.

 After coming to Hongcheng, he changed his career and opened a bookstore. By chance, he found Fang Quan, a good guy with a good name, who was happy to teach him his unique skills.

 After clinking glasses of cold beer and some skewers of roasted lamb legs, the two of them had a great time drinking together.

 "Maybe one day I want to do this again.

 If you come to be my manager, you must be reliable." Fang Quanyou thought Jiang Wang was joking, and respectfully agreed not to say anything, and even stood up to toast him several times. , did it all by himself.

 Later, when I came to Yuhan, I was really able to work and talk smoothly, with extremely high efficiency and well-trained skills, which made all the store managers here give a thumbs up.

 Jiang Wang saw it, and after walking around the pedestrian street with Xingwang Linqiu in the evening, he turned around and made another phone call.

 "We have a place to live, but we still need a place to open a school."

 Fang Quanyou was working overtime and came down immediately: "What do you want, tell me!" "

 I'm interested in the Junyue office building diagonally across Bibo Road. I want to I want two whole floors, the sixth and seventh floors, please help me negotiate."

 "LaCrosse Office Building," Fang Quanyou repeated, recording the information: "This resource store does not have it, I will go out to find contacts tomorrow, what is your price? How much?"

 Jiang Wang held the phone and nodded with a smile.

 It is very smart to create conditions when there are no conditions.

 He simply gave two numbers, thought for a while and then said: "It's best to find me a storefront under this office building, the kind suitable for opening a restaurant."