Chapter 68

"Jiang Wang, why do you have a coat that my mother gave me?"

 "Jiang Wang, what's going on with your ID card?"

 Ji Linqiu reached out to touch the man's back, but found that he was touching only the chair. A leather jacket draped over him.

 His back felt cold, he was breathing violently uncontrollably, and rushed out of the room to find others.

 "Xingwang, Xingwang, have you seen Brother Wang?"

 The child showed a surprised expression: "Who is Brother Wang?"

 Ji Linqiu became anxious: "Jiang Wang, your mother's brother, how could you not remember him?!" Peng Xingwang held the building blocks in his hand, and the small castle behind him collapsed with a crash.

 "I...I don't know him."

 Ji Linqiu looked at him steadily and continued to rush out, even feeling that the world around him was blurry.

 He rushed into the company and asked every colleague if they had seen him.

 He ran into the conference room, into his office, everywhere he could be found.

 "Have you seen Jiang Wang?!"

 "...Who is Jiang Wang?"

 "Is there such a person?"

 People looked blank, as if he was going crazy.

 "Aren't you the only one from beginning to end?"

 Ji Linqiu suddenly woke up, his back covered with cold sweat, and his heartbeat almost penetrated his eardrum.

 It's a dream.

 It's all a dream.

 He gasped violently and put his hand on his forehead to force himself to calm down.

 Probably because he had read too many Greek myths or other things, he was always subconsciously worried that once he asked that question, his lover would disappear quietly.

 No, there is no way to calm down.

 Ji Linqiu's heart skipped a beat, and he went over to knock on the door while holding a quilt and pillow.

 Remember to check your watch before knocking on the door.

 04:31

 He took a deep breath and knocked twice.

 Knock knock.

 If the other person is asleep, don't knock too much, so as not to disturb their good sleep.

 Before the panic floating in Ji Linqiu's heart dissipated, the door had opened.

 The man was not fully awake yet. When he opened the door, there was a nice smell of oud, and his voice was a little hoarse.

 "Why are you awake?" It was very late at night, Jiang Wang didn't turn on the light, and the huge room looked like a beast's lair.

 Ji Linqiu glanced inside, still hugging the quilt tightly and refusing to retreat.

 "I'm having a nightmare." He didn't realize that his voice was soft at the end, and he was coquettishly coquettishly saying to him: "Just a squeeze, just for one night." The other party didn't joke with a playful smile as expected, but was startled for a moment, and reached out to touch Ji Linqiu's forehead.

 Then he led him inside, sounding a little distressed.

 "Why are you having nightmares?"

 Ji Linqiu didn't expect Jiang Wang to care about him so much.