Chapter 37

Jiang Wang rarely thought about the future in the past.

 Before adopting Peng Xingwang, his life was like a cedar tree.

 Lonely and cold, even the branches and leaves stingily extend the simplest lines, refusing to have more shapes.

 He suddenly has a lot of things to care about now, and he is very willing to save money to cope with the ever-changing future.

 This busy schedule really lasted for nearly three months, running from October to mid-January.

 The main focus lies in the matchmaking of Yuhan's many human resources and the formal preparation of the Twelve Golden Volumes.

 Jiang Wang prioritized the formation of an editorial committee, produced a complete set of papers from the first to the third year of high school, and distributed them to students in five high schools for free for fun.

 He originally thought that he would have to wait at least a semester for feedback on this batch of papers. However, it took students in the provincial capital three to seven days to finish a set of papers.

 A set of twelve, on average two to four pictures per day.

 Niubi. Really awesome.

 Duan Zhao and several other teachers ate hot pot with him, simmering the tripe while digging into their hearts.

 "This question of yours - it's really not difficult enough. It doesn't sell well if you do it like this."

 Boss Jiang's smile solidified: "This question you said is difficult, is there any reference for it?"

 "Is it possible that it should be based on the competition questions?"

 " Hey, Xiao Jiang, you are just a layman when you say this. Competition questions are more important than improving the scope of knowledge points. Some college entrance examination questions are really more difficult than competition questions." The gray-haired old teacher swallowed a mouthful of pig brains and gave a hand

 . He said with smoky glasses: "The college entrance examination questions are to give unlimited questions within a limited range. Alas, your current team of question makers is not sophisticated enough." "It is still Mr. Chen who will comment,"

 Duan Zhao Chi's nose turned red, he took out a tissue and blew it hard, and said sternly: "We are also a strong province in education, and the difficulty level must be on par with Qidong's!" "That's right, the chemistry questions they gave last time were not as difficult as ours

 . !”

 "...It's because I'm not rigorous enough in my work." Boss Jiang apologized sincerely: "It will be difficult to show your style and standard next time." The old man patted his shoulder hard: "Hurry up, our students are waiting to do it. They are now in their second year of high school

 . If I can finish these questions for you in one week, you should reflect more."

 Jiang Wang went to dinner with the teachers and had a good chat, but he thought of something at the end.

 "By the way, what was the level of Beijing Normal University before and after 1998?"

 Duan Zhao quickly reacted: "You asked Teacher Ji, right?"

 Jiang Wang gave him a piece of beef tongue and poured wine on it.

 "Around 1998, the college entrance examination was more stringent than it is now," the old teacher recalled: "Which province did your friend come from?" Jiang Wangyi said, and the old man let out a long ooh: "That province's Math Olympiad is very tough. Let me do it