Chapter 71

When Jiang Wang was shameless, he was good at dancing in the business world, and he was both arrogant and good-tempered in front of his lover.

 The first time he wrote a love letter in more than twenty years of life was in English, which made him hide from Ji Linqiu all afternoon.

 It's like a tough man suddenly twisting his head shyly.

 Even after get off work, he deliberately avoided it, gave up the car to Ji Linqiu, and walked home quietly by himself.

 Ji Linqiu arrived home with Peng Xingwang half an hour later. When he was changing his shoes, he saw the man with his back to her watching the Military Agriculture Channel, which was talking about how to get rich through peacock breeding.

 Peng Xingwang changed his shoes after two or three times and rushed over, leaning in to watch the peacock together as if he were watching the animal world.

 "Xingwang, you go back to your room to do your homework first." Ji Linqiu said with a smile: "I have some business to talk to your brother Wang." The child Ma

 Li'er ran away, leaving only the two of them in the living room.

 Ji Linqiu took out the note from his wallet, unfolded it and handed it to him.

 "Huh?"

 Jiang Wang pretended to look at the remote control.

 "Stop talking?" Ji Linqiu sat next to him, smiling with curved eyelashes, especially soft: "I can't understand, please read it to me." Jiang Wang was silent for a few seconds, then turned his head to kiss him

 .

 The two kissed each other, then kissed again deeply and deeply. At the same time, they glanced at the stairs to make sure the child hadn't slipped back.

 "You put it away." Jiang Wang said seriously: "I was worried about which word was misspelled before I gave it to you, so I checked them all in the dictionary."

 Ji Linqiu looked at him and smiled.

 Jiang Wang was originally very confident, but seeing him like this, he felt a little unsure.

 So I started testing.

 "...Is the grammar wrong?"

 "Or is the sentence ambiguous?"

 Ji Linqiu shook his head, still looking at him with a smile.

 "It just feels like you're cute."

 The two of them leaned together for a long time, and then Ji Linqiu remembered something else.

 "By the way, I have to borrow a shop from you."

 Boss Jiang bought more than ten shops in Yuhan, and is now preparing to open a branch in a neighboring district. He said without hesitation: "Tell me which one you like."

 "You're not opening a store for me," Ji Linqiu said with a smile, "My mother has been a housewife all her life, and her main focus is on me and my father. I want her to find something to do." Jiang Wang understood immediately and left their home

 . I found the property ownership certificate of the nearest shop: "This one is just on the corner of the street. It's not big. I originally wanted to open a milk tea shop, but now it's just right to open a small tailor shop." Ji Linqiu took the news back that day

 .

 Not only did he take it back, he also took Chen Danhong to see the store and another old shop three kilometers away that was dusty but still lively.