Chapter 76

There was a lively banquet after the party, with wine and delicacies flowing like water on the round table, as if they were stacking up for a New Year's Eve dinner.

 Ji Linqiu ate absentmindedly and felt a little tired.

 After a tiring day of running around, he just wanted to go back to his room, take a bath and have a good sleep.

 Jiang Wang was persuaded to have a few drinks, but he didn’t drink too much.

 She leaned over to him at the table, bent her knuckles and pulled the tie down.

 "Why are you so obedient?" The man laughed hoarsely: "I tied it tightly, and you just kept letting it stick to you without loosening it?" Ji Linqiu obviously didn't drink, but when he spoke, he felt like he was drunk

 .

 He smiled with narrowed eyes and refused to explain.

 "What should I reward you with?" When Jiang Wanggang said this, the boss opposite laughed loudly and toasted again. The man raised his head and finished the drink, then spoke in his ear again.

 Strange to say.

 If someone approaches Ji Linqiu after drinking, he will feel unpleasant and disgusted.

 But Jiang Wang felt comfortable being close to him like this.

 Wine was like fuel, which could make Jiang Wang's entire body burn and evaporate. The smell of male hormones spread unbridled, surrounding him.

 When Ji Linqiu thought of this, he understood again.

 He doesn't like the smell of alcohol. He just liked his scent on him.

 Ji Linqiu had never been in love before, but after meeting Jiang Wang, he started to understand like a young child.

 He remained silent and refused to say more disgusting words. He was a reserved and dry lover. As time went by, even Ji Linqiu himself began to wonder if he was a little dull.

 But countless small habits were accumulated bit by bit, like spider silk moistened in the rain, merging into an instinct that he had not known for a long time.

 In the end, infatuation is as instinctive as breathing.

 Light and simple, lingering.

 He has become accustomed to letting him manipulate him and agreeing to all kinds of unreasonable or cute requests from this man.

 "What should I reward you with?" Jiang Wang repeated again, lightly touching the tip of his nose with the rim of the clear cup, and teasing in a low voice in the crowded private room: "You haven't even drank a glass, why are you still blushing?"

 Ji Linqiu looked at him and laughed.

 "If I drink, I'll be drunk in the corridor with you later. Who will take you back to the room?" "You

 should drink more." Jiang Wang narrowed his eyes and said, "Drinking makes people brave." Before

 Ji Linqiu could react, Jiang Wang stood up, put on his coat, and said goodbye to all the guests.

 "There is a video conference to be held in the company in the evening. Director Ji and I are going back first."

 Everyone was surprised and sighed, a little reluctant to let them go.

 "The food has just been served. Do you want some more?"

 "You're so busy! No wonder the business can be so big!" " I