Chapter 11

Caleb parks his car in front of Hanna's house and texts her. Two minutes later, she opens the door of the passenger seat and gets in his car.

Hanna "Hey" she says, smiley, and kisses his cheek.

Caleb "Hey... How are you doing?" he asks a few seconds later, after recovering from that brief kiss on his cheek. Although Hanna has done it several times now, and it seems really natural for her as she keeps doing it, it still means a lot for him, since he is not used to that kind of affection, and every time she gets that close to him, he gets the chance to breath in that rich scent of hers.

Hanna "I'm good, you? Did you take pictures of your new floor as I asked you?" she asks excitedly.

Caleb "Yeah... here" he hands her his phone.

Hanna "Great! We need to match the paint color with the floor too... have you thought what kind of furniture you want for the living room?" she says as she goes through the photos.

Caleb turns to look at her. "What do you mean by what kind?" he asks before he turns his gaze back to the road.

Hanna "Like the style? Colors?... I don't know... materials? Everything has to match perfectly"

Caleb chuckles. "I've no idea, Han... I guess I'll need your help with that too"

Hanna "Well... we can just go for a classic color that we can match easily with anything later... we will see..." she smiles.

Caleb "You like these things, don't you?" he asks, noticing how much interested she seems. "Like interior design... decoration..."

Hanna "Yeah... I guess I do... I haven't thought of it... but I guess it is because it's pretty much alike fashion design..." she just says.

Caleb nods.

/

After paying for the paint, Caleb approaches Hanna who is still going through one of the paint colors catalogues. He stands behind her back and sees that she's staring at one page full of different shades of pink.

Caleb "If you are picking a color for another of the rooms in my house, that's not the right page" he jokes.

Hanna laughs and turns around. "I was just taking a look... are you done?"

Caleb nods. "Let's go" he says and they start walking out the store.

Hanna "Mind if we stop by at my place? I want to go get something" she asks as Caleb puts the paint cans into the car trunk.

Caleb "No problem"

/

Some minutes later, Hanna comes out from her house and gets back in the car. She changed the little purse that she was wearing earlier for another one a little bigger.

Caleb "What did you get in there?"

Hanna "My sketchbook"

Caleb "That's where you make your designs?"

Hanna "Yeah..." she simply says.

Caleb "Can I see some?"

Hanna shakes her head.

Caleb "Why not?"

Hanna "They aren't so good... they are old... from like a year ago... I haven't designed anything in a while"

Caleb "Oh, come on, I'm sure they are great" he says as he starts to drive away.

Hanna laughs. "And what would you know about fashion anyway?... I'll tell you what, if something decent comes up, then I'll let you take a look"