Chapter 43

Hanna arrives at the Radley Hotel at noon. She is planning to have lunch with Caleb again, but she makes a stop at Ashley's office first and knocks on the door.

Ashley opens the door shortly after, but she is on her phone so she sits back at her desk and Hanna takes seat too. She grabs her phone and texts Caleb: Babe, I'm already here. I'm talking to my mom.

As she waits for Ashley to finish with her call, she gets a text from Caleb: Ok. Take your time. Will be here at my office.

Some minutes later Ashley finally hangs up and looks at Hanna.

Ashley "Hi, honey" she greets her warmly. "To what do I owe the honor of your visit? Couldn't find Caleb?" She jokes since Hanna rarely shows up at her office, but she knows she has been visiting Caleb there almost every day.

Hanna only replies with a smile and hands her a flash drive.

Ashley "What's this?"

Hanna "The business plan Spencer and I have been working on. It's finished and I want you to take a look at it and let me know what you think"

Hanna adapted the business plan according to Caleb's suggestions that morning.

Ashley "Great, Han! I'll check this out as soon as possible"

Hanna "Thanks, mom" she stands up from her seat. "Wanna join Caleb and me for lunch?" she invites her while walking to the door.

Ashley "I can't baby, I've work to do. I'll see you later at home"

Hanna "Okay, see you!"

/

Hanna and Caleb are walking holding hands. They had a quick lunch and now are enjoying the sunny weather outside, even though it's a little windy.

Caleb "I was thinking that maybe we could all get together at my place one of these days and grill something... These are the last days of good weather."

Hanna "I'd love that! A night all together again... well, except for Aria and Ezra, I'm not sure when they are coming back. But still."

Caleb "Have you heard from them?"

Hanna "Aria texted me, she seemed happy and they've been posting cute pictures together on IG." Hanna suddenly stops walking and stares at Caleb with a grin on her face.

Just by seeing the look in her eyes, Caleb knows she is up to something.

Caleb "What?"

Hanna "Follow me." She says still smiling while pulling from their joined hands.

They go like two blocks down the street and get to the park. After taking a look around, Hanna leads Caleb to some nice spot under a tree.

Hanna "Stand right here, baby." She places her hands on his shoulders and positions him properly so the light of the sun illuminates his face perfectly. Then she goes stand behind his back and wrapping one arm around his chest, she uses her other arm to hold her phone in front of them.

Caleb chuckles "All this just to take a selfie?"

Hanna "Bend your knees a little, you are too tall." She instructs him.

Caleb does as he was told and Hanna takes several pictures.

Caleb "Here." He lifts her up, giving her a piggyback.

Hanna "Great!" She happily says and takes some more pictures. "That will do." She kisses his cheek and he puts her down. "I just realized we didn't have any pictures together." She says while taking a look at the pics she just took.