Chapter 70

A couple of weeks later.

Hanna sits at her desk in her Rosewood workshop.

Hanna "Lis, how many gold shank buttons did you ask me to order?"

Lisa "As many as you want, Han. We are almost out of them. It seems like you've been obsessed with them lately." She chuckles. "Many of your fall-winter collection dresses have them."

Hanna smiles to herself, knowing that's true, while typing on her laptop.

Lisa "Also, we could use some more pearl buttons as well."

Hanna nods. "Noted."

Lisa "Why are you placing the order yourself?" She asks, intrigued, as it's been more than a year since Leo has been taking care of that task, and she and Anna are usually in touch with him to let him know what they need to restock at their Rosewood workshop.

Hanna "Yeah, but... I got him kind of busy with the preparations for the fashion show and stuff, so I'm just giving him a hand with the things we need here." She explains as she keeps clicking and typing on her laptop.

Hanna's phone starts ringing on her desk, so she picks it up. "Well, it's him." She says before answering. "Hey, Leo! What's up?... Oh, really? You've got to be kidding me... No, it's fine. I trust your judgment. Just pick another one... Uh huh... Okay, let me know anything... Thanks, Leo! See you next week." She laughs. "Shut up, idiot! I'll make sure your husband learns about this, I swear!" She playfully says, laughing again. "Yeah, no way. Bye!"

When she finishes the call with Leo, Caleb shows up, wearing a huge smile while carrying a pile of magazines.

Hanna "Hey!" She jumps up from her seat, grinning. "Let me see!"

Caleb "This is great, Han!" He says, placing the magazines on her desk.

Hanna swiftly takes the upper magazine and goes through the pages, looking for her article. "Oh my god!" She says excitedly, finding a huge picture of herself that takes up an entire page, and the amazing headline of the article: "Hanna Marin: From Rosewood to New York City and Beyond" and the subheadline: "Meet the rising star in fashion design: her stunning designs have captivated celebrities and set the fashion world abuzz!"

Lisa and Anna approach too and grab a couple of magazines, excited to take a look as well.

Hanna eagerly flips through the pages, her eyes darting from left to right with excitement, absorbing each detail quickly. Then, she shifts her gaze from the magazine to Caleb, spotting a very proud smile on his face.

Hanna "This is awesome!" She says, completely amazed.

Caleb "You are awesome!" He says, cupping her face in his hands. "Congratulations, my love." He adds, planting a kiss on her lips before releasing her face.

Hanna shoots him a smile before going through the pages again. "This is just way more than I was expecting... have you seen how many pages they used just for my article? They included so many pictures of my dresses... and they even added the pics of Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence wearing my designs too..."

Caleb nods. "Yeah, and very impressive pics of yourself too, Han!"

Hanna chuckles. "Yeah, they really made me look like some relevant businesswoman... I seem like an important designer." She says, still staring at the article, unable to believe it.

Caleb "You are, Han!" He reaches out and squeezes her shoulder. "I'm very proud of you."

Hanna shoots him another smile. "Thanks!"

Caleb smiles back. "I gotta run to a meeting now, but I can't wait to sit down and read that article!" He takes a magazine from her desk. "I'll take this one with me."