Chapter 19

Toby's birthday. Night.

A little unplanned party starts after dinner and the birthday cake. Although they are few people, the guys are having a great time. They are having drinks while listening to very loud music. Hanna and Emily are even dancing a little, drinks in hands. Alison and Aria are sitting on the couch, next to Ezra, who is preparing their drinks, and Toby is sitting on a chair, Spencer on his lap.

Hanna spots Caleb's eyes on her and gives him a brief smile before taking another sip of her drink. She knows he is checking her out. He is sitting on a chair, a bit away from her.

Hanna approaches him after a while. "May I?" she asks while gesturing toward his lap with her gaze.

Caleb nods with a tender smile on his face and Hanna sits down on his lap. As always, Caleb wraps an arm around her and Hanna rests one arm on his shoulders. They can allow themselves to do that kind of things in front of everyone, they have been all over each other almost since they met and it is not weird for the guys to see them that close.

Hanna "What were you looking at?" she whispers to him playfully, smiling amused.

Caleb only smiles back and presses a very brief kiss on her cheek.

Hanna turns to the coffee table in front of them and refills her glass with some champagne.

Emily turns a bit down the music volume, just enough so that everyone can talk and listen to each other, and goes sit on the armrest of the chair where Hanna and Caleb are sitting.

Hanna "More champagne, Em?"

Emily answers with a smile and Hanna refills her glass too.

Aria "Let's play some drinking game guys, like we did when we were still in high school"

Emily "Like what? Never have I ever? Truth or dare? We played those so many times, we already know everything about us..."

Alison "Yeah, and it's not like we have too many options to dare someone, I mean, we are all couples and best friends... quite boring"

Aria "Well, since we know each other that well, we can play 'Most likely'" she suggests now.

Ezra "And what the hell is that? I feel old when we do this kind of things"

Aria laughs and takes his hand. "Someone asks a 'most likely' question, like, 'Who is most likely to be poor?' Then, everyone points at a person who they think are most likely to do so, and the person who has the maximum number of fingers pointed at them, drinks as many sips"

Spencer "Sounds fun, I can't drink, but I'm playing too" she says and pours herself a glass of orange juice.

Aria "Okay, you go first, Spence"

Spencer "Mm... Most likely to become a father before marriage?" she says amused.

Obviously, everyone points at Toby, and Spencer laughs.

Toby "Thanks, babe" he tells her and drinks almost all the liquid in his glass. Then, he asks. "Most likely to develop a million-dollar app?"

Everyone points their fingers at Caleb this time and he drinks.

Emily is the next one in the circle. "Who is most likely to have the most children?"

This time, half of them point at Spencer and the other half point at Hanna, so it's a tie.

Emily "You drink Han, Spencer is only having juice" she smiles at her and Hanna drinks before making her question.

Hanna "Okay... Most likely to catch feelings after a one-night stand?" she asks, in order to return Emily the favor, and it works because being one of the most sensitive people in the group, most fingers point at her. "You go now" she looks down at Caleb.