Chapter 35

Evening. Hanna's place.

Hanna and Caleb are hanging in the living room after dinner. They are sitting on the couch next to each other, one of Caleb's arms is over Hanna's shoulders. Chocolate is sleeping on the floor next to his dog bed. They have been talking about random stuff for the last hour.

Hanna "So, how is it going your backyard? What did the contractor tell you today?"

Caleb "It will be ready in three days" he says with a happy smile on his face.

Hanna "Really? That's great"

Caleb "Yeah... I should buy the garden furniture in these days. You are giving me a hand with that, right?"

Hanna "Sure. We can go to the store tomorrow if you want" she smiles at him. "What do you have on mind?"

Caleb "Mmm... a table, chairs and a grill for the deck... a couple of loungers for you to sunbath by the side of the pool with no top on while I grill something... and a couch for making out with you before getting in the hot tub"

Hanna laughs. "You have it all figured out" she gives him a kiss on the corner of his mouth. "And what is the hot tub for?" she asks playfully.

Caleb bites his bottom lip and grabs her by the waist to pull her onto his lap. Hanna straddles him and wraps her arms around his neck.

Caleb slides his hands underneath her top. "The hot tub is for making love to you" he whispers into her ear while rubbing her back with both his palms, running them up and down on her soft skin. "Over and over again..." he places a kiss behind her ear.

Hanna "Really?"

Caleb nods. "I'll fuck you in there until our fingers get so wrinkled that we have to get out of the water..."

Hanna takes his face in her hands, ready to start a passionate kiss.

Caleb "Or until you get hungry, whatever happens first" he jokes.

Hanna rolls her eyes and lets go of his face. "You just ruined the atmosphere... I was getting so horny"

Caleb "You were?" he smiles proudly. "You like being talked to like that?" he runs his hands down the sides of her torso and rests them on her hips.

Hanna "No"

Caleb laughs and buries his face into the crook of her neck. "Yes, you do"

Hanna "Whatever, you just ruined it"

Caleb starts to lick and kiss her neck. "Mmm... I don't believe you" he can feel Hanna's breathing getting heavier, she is definitely still in the mood. And so is him, getting Hanna horny is such a turn-on to him. "Anyway, if you want me to stop, just say it" he teases her, still working on her neck.

Hanna pulls away from him, and for one second, Caleb actually thinks that she is gonna make him stop, but she takes the edge of her short dress and pulls it over her head.

Caleb smirks. "I thought so" he says while helping her take the dress off.

After getting rid of her dress, Hanna takes Caleb's face in her hands again and starts to kiss him very hard. And having Hanna sucking on his lips and invading his mouth with her tongue with such desperation takes Caleb to the same arousal level as her. He drops his hands to her butt and he presses her against his crotch.

Hanna pulls away from the kiss after a while and unbuttons Caleb's shirt. "Let's go upstairs" she says while taking it off.

Caleb lets go of her and they both stand up. Chocolate gets up from the floor right away too, ready to follow them wherever they go.