Introduction

Sidharth Shukla -
38 years old
Top tv and movie actor in India and well known Internationally.
Lives with his mother ( Rita Shukla ) and has two older sisters ( Preeti di and Neetu di) in Mumbai where he was born and brought up. He has recently hit a point in his career where all his releasing are flops and needs a big break to get back on the front page of all the magazine covers. He gets offered a big time reality tv show in India and accepts but little did he know that his true reality will appear when he meets the love of his life.

Shehnaaz Gill -
25 years old
Multitalented Superstar from Australia 🇦🇺 she has many fans all over the world 🌎 especially in India 🇮🇳. Shehnaaz is a Punjabi girl born and brought up in Australia and loves her life . She lives with her parents ( Santokh gill and Pammi Gill)and brother (Shehbaaz Badeshah ) in Melbourne Australia. She is a big fan of Indian Television and movies and often talks and promotes them on her social media . She has just been offered a life changing experience in a reality tv show in India which she accepts immediately but little did she know that she will find the love of her life aswell.

Hi everyone, my name is Jeewat I'm a very big Sidnaazian fan this is my first story I wanted to do they story justice and this will be written according to me and what I think should have happened.I will update everyday and this story will never end it can't as Sidnaaz's love is for life . 💜💜

Hope you like it.