Chapter 60

It was weekend k vaar and all were chilling in the bedroom as they still had time for the shoot ..

Sidnaaz was sitting on their bed and sidharth was quizzing her on general knowledge.. then she hit bored and said ask me something else

Sidharth - ok .. umm have you ever been with anyone other than an Indian ?

Shehnaaz- you mean like a white guy (gora) ..

Sidharth - or any other nationality..

Shehnaaz - umm well not really like I have had crushes but nothing serious.. like my last boyfriend was half Spanish and half Indian.. and he was so hot

Sidharth - how hot 🔥 ( possessiveness kicking in)

Shehnaaz- very hot like all the girls wanted him but he wanted me .. just like someone else I know

Sidharth - ohh who else ?

Shehnaaz- you ..

Sidharth - me .. what do you mean?

Shehnaaz- like you are so hot and all the girls want you but you only have eyes for me ..

Sidharth - acha ji .. are you sure about that?

Shehnaaz - I'm damn sure bebu .. I see the way you look at others and then at me .. trust me I know the difference..

Sidharth- leaning over Shehnaaz.. well jaan you are right you make me crazy and I only have eyes and ears only for you.. but do you for me ?

Shehnaaz - of course kullu and she pulled his cheeks .. my eyes are crazily in love with you.. see look in them

Sidharth cupps her face and looks endearingly in her eyes and says I can see my reflection in them and kisses her eyelids ever so gently.. I love you jaan 💕

Shehnaaz- I love you too bebu ❤️

They all go and get ready for the weekend ka vaar with Salman khan ..

Shehnaaz gets ready in this beautiful outfit which sidharth just loved ..🥰

Sidharth got ready in this ensemble

They got ready and came outside to the living area and waited for Salman khan to come on the screen

Salman khan came and all greeted him and he played some games with them and they all had a few laughs.. Salman questioned paras about his motives with mahira ( just like in Bigg Boss ) he told Shehnaaz that paras and mahira were talking behind her back about her family and they were both rude with they remarks towards her ..

Salman took a break and all got up Shehnaaz got up and went towards the garden area and mahira stopped her and said I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said please can you forgive me and can we try to be friends.. ?

Shehnaaz- honestly mahira I don't care about what you or anyone else said about my family that's your opinion but no we can't be friends and I would like you and all your friends to stay away from me thank you and she walks away..

Sidharth didn't like how Shehnaaz spoke to mahira as he found that mahira was being sincere ( what a galatfehmi) he thought to talk to her later and he went and spoke to paras and that group ..

Here Shehnaaz was sitting on the garden bed all alone and was waiting for sidharth but he was hanging out with his friends in the house.. and he was ignoring her .. she ignored it and went inside as Salman came back on screen ..

The weekend ka vaar continued and ended no one was eliminated..

Shehnaaz went to go and change in her nightwear and was thinking what happened to sidharth.. like all of a sudden a change of mood .. she changed and went to the bedroom and went to the captains room to sleep.. she waited for awhile but sidharth didn't come she fell asleep alone ..

Meanwhile sidharth was outside having fun with his friends and ignoring Shehnaaz as he found her to be rude towards his friends and he wanted them to be friends with each other but she just didn't like them .. he fell asleep on the bed outside the captains room and he saw she was sleeping in there.. he also fell asleep alone ...

The next morning the morning song played and Shehnaaz woke up and saw that sidharth wasn't sleeping next to her and she sat up and saw him outside sleeping.. she didn't like it at all ..

Later that morning Shehnaaz was in the bathroom getting ready for the day when sidharth came to the luggage area and said I think it's best if we cool things between us and I will sleep outside from now on and I think we should keep a distance.. and he walks away ..

Shehnaaz had her back towards him and as he was speaking she had tears forming in her eyes and as he left she turned around and went to the toilets and started crying 😭 as she didn't understand what was happening..

Sidharth walked outside and went to the gym area and started working out 🏋️ in frustration as he knew he upset her and she must be heartbroken 💔 but he had to do what he did .. he couldn't be with someone who couldn't forgive others who were sincerely apologetic toward them .. ( here he was so wrong 😑 and he thought pahira were good friends of his ) ..

On one end Shehnaaz was heartbroken 💔
On the other end sidharth was highly frustrated 😣 with his decision and he didn't want to hurt her but he knew he did ..

Will Sidnaaz figure this out ?

Will Sidnaaz find a way back to eachother?

Read on tomorrow to find out

Thank you for all the love and support 💜