Chapter 49

The next day all were getting ready as they had to rehearse for the special Salman khan birthday performance... all were choosing songs from Salman khan films and Sidnaaz choose the song chasni from the movie Bharat .. they all went to they areas to practice as  tomorrow they were performing and that also live ..

Sidnaaz asked Bigg boss if they could use the captains room as they was no captain for weeks in the house because all tasks kept getting terminated by the housemates . ( just like BB13) Bigg boss gave the permission and the door was unlocked. Sidnaaz entered the bedroom and sidharth jumped straight onto the bed saying baby leave the dancing and all come let's be romantic giving Shehnaaz a wink 😉.. Shehnaaz looked at him with all seriousness in her face and said sidharth we are here to practice ok .. please take this seriously I don't want you to take our juloos in front of Salman sir tomorrow.. sidharth laughed hearing the word juloos from her and said ok and stood up like a good boy in front of her and said Shehnaaz mam all ready to practice ... Shehnaaz looked at him and smiled and they started going through the steps it was all choreographed by Shehnaaz sidharth was just tadofying her .. he got lost in her eyes so many times he forgot the steps and just started doing anything., now Shehnaaz was getting irritated with him and said sidharth if your not going to do it properly I'm leaving and you can perform yourself ok .. sidharth grabbed her from behind and said ok ok I will do it properly.. they started practicing the dance again and this time sidharth had to turn her towards him and then he forgot what to do so he cupped her face and went towards her lips 👄 and kissed her and held his lips there and pinched her waist until she reciprocated the kiss 💋 which she did they both got so lost that Bigg boss announced you'll are meant to be practicing not romancing .. which everyone laughed knowing it was Sidnaaz as the rest were all in the garden area practicing. Sidnaaz looked at eachother and joined foreheads and Shehnaaz hit his shoulder and said see you did it na .. what did I do baby ? Sidharth said so innocently... Juloos she said ..and walked out of the room . Sidharth face palmed himself and said man I can't control around her she's too damn hot and especially this outfit she's wearing all her curves are showing man this girl is going to be the end of me .. he goes after her..

Shehnaaz was sitting in the bathroom and she was lying on the bed and sobbing as sidharth had ruined they performance practice .. because for her this was serious and not a joke and all he wanted was to be with her .. sidharth came in the bathroom and saw her so he started humming the song chasni and went towards her and lifted her up bridal style and spun her around the bathroom and said I'm sorry meri jaan .. she looked at him and said ok .. but can you please take this seriously bebu .. then later whatever you want to do you can ok .. sidharth looked at her and gave her naughty smile and bit her cheek and said ok .. they went back and continued practicing and this time sidharth did it properly.. they were all practicing for 4-5 hours and sidharth now was getting tired so he asked Shehnaaz can we take a break I'm tired .. Shehnaaz agreed and they sat on the bed in the captains room and he cuddled her and said I love you 🥰 she looked at him and kissed his cheeks and said I love you too 💕

Sidharth - what colour are you wearing tomorrow?

Shehnaaz - I think black and you are wearing a white formal shirt with black jeans ..

Sidharth - ok so my outfit you have decided also

Shehnaaz - yes because mujhe haq hai and plus I want us to be matching ...

Sidharth- ok baba

Shehnaaz - hmm ok enough rest let's practice 3-4 more times and then we will practice more tomorrow ok ..

Sidharth - jaan no ., please no more practice ., do you have no sympathy for me I'm tired 🥱.,

Shehnaaz - no I don't ., now come on no more excuses ..

Sidharth got up and they practiced 4 more times and then had they dinner and went to bed cuddling.

I hope you like the chapter ...

Thank you all for love and support 💜