Chapter 14

It was the next morning , it was shehnaaz's  last day as captain. She woke up when the song played and removed herself from sidharth's embrace and went to the bathroom.

Shehnaaz - hai babaji, what happened to him last night ? Why did he react like this he knows I can't stay here in India as I'm an Australian. I know he came and apologised at night but I don't know if I can forgive him because what if he has doubts again . Hai babaji what to do ? Please help me . I think I will distance myself from him I need time to process everything... maybe we jumped into this relationship to fast ?? She was talking to herself in the mirror when some of the other housemates walked in to freshen up . 

Shehnaaz left from the bathroom and went to the kitchen as she felt like having orange juice so she took a mug and squeezed oranges 🍊 in it and took it outside and sat in the garden area with Asim and Shefali B and Vishal .

Sidharth woke up and realised she wasn't there so he got up and started searching for her and he saw her sitting with her friends outside. Sidharth wanted to go but she looked a bit off so he decided to talk to her later and see if she was ok .

Shehnaaz was sitting with her friends but her mind was wondering and she was just thinking about sidharth when shefali said are you listening ? Huh what Shehnaaz replied .. we are asking you what's your favourite movie ? Oh sorry I didn't hear you umm Hindi or English ? Asim said both .. ok so Hindi I like Jab we Met and English I like The Notebook...I love ❤️ love stories you know .. interesting they all said . Shehnaaz got up and left saying she is going to get ready for the day she walked in to the bathroom and started taking out her clothes and walked into the shower when someone stopped her it was sidharth he said why no good morning today ?

Shehnaaz - umm you were still sleeping when I woke up and went for a shower .

Sidharth - why she acting cold with me .. I thought we sorted everything last night .. maybe she is just having a rough morning..and he walked outside of the bathroom.

Shehnaaz got ready and came out and Bigg Boss announced that Shehnaaz 's stint as Captain has finished.  She went and cleaned the room and sidharth thought to help her so he followed but as he walked in she picked up her things and walked out. Sidharth was very confused right now ..

Sidharth - what is wrong with her ? She's not even talking to me and she's showing me attitude... she knows I can't live without her why is she doing this ..

Shehnaaz went to sit in the vivo pro area and sat behind the blue couch and cried to herself Because she missed him but she was afraid that what if he had these doubts again about her leaving ... she never wanted to fight with him ever .. she loved him 💕

Sidharth was sitting on the bed in the bedroom thinking about her. Shehnaaz walked in and took her pillow and blanket and moved to shefali B bed as her one side was empty.. shefali B asked her what are you doing ? Is everything ok ? Shehnaaz said yes I just want to sleep next to you is that ok ? If not I can sleep outside? It's fine shefali B said and she made room for Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz saw Sidharth looking at her thinking why she did that .. but Shehnaaz didn't feel like explaining anything right now to anyone..

Sidharth saw her move to shefali B bed and thought wtf why is she there ... how am I going to sleep now ..
sidharth thought for awhile and came up with a plan to bring her back ..

At night the lights were off and sidharth saw she was sleeping so he got up and stood next to her and her hand was on top of her blanket and he touched her hand and she got scared and screamed HAI BABAJI ..she got scared as she couldn't see who it was as sidharth had a hoodie on it was dark and she was sleeping.. he Said I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you he try to hug her but she turned before he could .. now sidharth was getting very frustrated as since morning she has been like this without saying anything to him ...he missed her he wanted her so badly .. he went back to his bed and didn't sleep all night .. he was just looking at her all night ..

It was the next morning , everyone woke up at the song and were dancing.  After the song Bigg Boss announced that it was time for nominations and this week nominations task was musical chairs and they Will be 4 rounds and in every round 2 will be nominated and those standing at the end will be safe for that week . Everyone went and got ready for the task .

The task started and the first 2 out was - shefali J and Mahira in the first round then second round Khesari and Vishal third round paras and Arti and fourth round was Rashmi and Madhurima .

They were both safe that week . The task ended and Shehnaaz was talking to Asim and Vishal and said I miss him but I'm scared of getting hurt by his doubts .. they said if you love someone then you should go to that person and sort out all your problems together..
asim saw Sidharth so he decided to talk to him about what Shehnaaz said . He went and sat next to sidharth  and said all ok ? Sidharth nodded in yes ..why are you asking ? Sidharth asked him .. I have noticed you guys are not talking and all she seems upset she was just telling me she misses you but she's afraid of getting hurt by you .. listen I don't know the details bhai but Shehnaaz is a good girl and she's innocent maybe you approach her and initiate the conversation.. Sidharth realised after hearing asim that she was hurt and afraid and said thank you to asim and said I have been thinking this whole time what have I done now I know thanks asim ..

Sidharth went to find her but she was not around .. he saw shefali B he went up to her and said can I talk to you about something? She said yeah sure .. he asked her to tell Shehnaaz to move back to her bed tonight and make up an excuse why .. without questioning shefali B agreed as she knows they love eachother.. shefali B saw Shehnaaz coming out of the bathroom and called her over and said listen I wasn't comfortable sharing the bed last night as you kick at night and I didn't get much sleep I think you should go back to your bed ... Shehnaaz agreed as she wanted to talk to him also and sleep with him she felt awkward sleeping with shefali too .. Shehnaaz went and took her pillow and blanket and put it on her bed that she shared with sidharth .
Sidharth saw this and was so happy.. he just had to wait for the lights to go off then he will execute his plan.

At night all we're sleeping.. Shehnaaz was lying on the bed and she was waiting for him and she saw him walking towards the room so she pretended to sleep.. sidharth walked in and put a flower 🌹 on his pillow and tucked it in with his blanket and Shehnaaz saw this and laughed then he walked out again and came back with a love heart pillow from outside and then walked out Shehnaaz was watching him and was giggling and blushing at his cuteness then he walked in again with two love bird statues from the dining table and Shehnaaz got up and pulled his hand and hugged him and he hugged her back and said I love you jaan .. I missed you so much ..Shehnaaz kissed his lips and didn't care about the cameras .. they were so lost in eachother that they forgot they were on NTV . Shehnaaz whispered I'm so sorry jaan please forgive me .. I was afraid after what happened the other night.. sidharth looked at her and smiled and whispered next time don't leave me come and talk to me we will clear any doubts together ok and hugged her so tight so she couldn't move .. she try to get free but eventually just laid her head on his chest and was kissing his heart ❤️ and just kept saying I love you 🥰... sidharth lifted her head up and covered them with the blanket and kissed her so passionately to take away all her hurt she was feeling Shehnaaz responded with the same amount of love ❤️ and Shehnaaz climbed on top of him and whispered I went to sleep here on you .. Sidharth wrapped his legs around her and they both slept so peacefully ...

Shehnaaz and Sidharth have made it official but they is some housemates  who wants to break this union ... can you guess who ?? Come back tomorrow to find out ..

Thank you for the support everyone. Truly appreciated. 💜