Chapter 25

It was the next morning and the bedroom blinds were down so all the housemates were chilling on their beds .

Sidnaaz were lying down and whispering sweet words to eachother. Shehnaaz said I really enjoyed last night .. you were looking so hot jaan ..

Sidharth - yes I know but so were you .. I just couldn't resist you ..

Shehnaaz - oh really.. to be honest neither could I your biceps were glistening and..

Sidharth - and what ?

Shehnaaz - nothing

Sidharth - say na .. and he tickles her on her stomach

Shehnaaz - stop ✋.. ok ok you look so hot I wanted you so badly I could have gone further but you stopped the session

Sidharth - sweetheart if we were alone I would have too .. and kissed her forehead .

The blinds went up and all came outside to the living room area .

Bigg boss announced that the task today will be read out by Shefali B .

Shefali B read out the task and it was news reporting task for the luxury budget . In the task some of the housemates will be famous celebrities who had to avoid the media and they questions . and some were going to be media and pap them and they will ask them questions and go to the news media room and report it and print it in the newspaper 🗞️. As they will be three teams which will be chosen by Bigg Boss and whichever team did they task successfully will win the luxury budget . Sidharth will be the referee for the task and won't be able to participate.

The teams were -
Media-
Mahira
Shefali J
Aarti
Paras
Famous people-
Preeti
Jeewat
Shehnaaz
Shefali B
News room -
Madhurima
Asim
Rashmi
Vishal

The task was about to start and everyone goes in they teams and discusses how they are going to win the luxury budget. Sidharth comes and talks to Shehnaaz and the girls and tells them how to avoid them and they questions . All agree on the strategy and are ready for the task to begin .

Task starts and Shehnaaz 's team were acting all famous and playing they role when the media came and started asking questions.. ironically all the evil gang were in one team and they saw this as an opportunity to break the Sidnaaz team up and get rid of one of them. First they came to Preeti and they were asking her some silly questions which she avoided them and walked away so she was successful . Then the media team went towards Jeewat and they asked her questions which she tried so hard to avoid but she got a bit a teary as they were playing dirty but she held it in and she also successfully avoided them and they questions and moved on . Now the media went to Shehnaaz and they got very personal .. they asked her questions like was this your plan to hook up with Sidharth Shukla in the house ? Shehnaaz looked at them and kept quiet .. then paras asked her is it true you murdered your own child ? Which Shehnaaz looked up at them and was about to lose it but sidharth came in between and said what type of questions are you'll asking her.. paras said it's all in the game bro and walked off .. sidharth felt like really hurting paras now but Shehnaaz grabbed his hand and  said I'm ok it's a task .. then shefali J said were you not married but you couldn't satisfy him so he left you ? Shehnaaz kept so strong and she was declared successful in avoiding them and moved on and then they were mild with shefali B and she was also successful. Now it was time for the media to go the news room to convince the editors to print the news but because they didn't get any news Bigg Boss  announced Shehnaaz's team wins and warned Media team about they questions and as punishment they are nominated for 2 weeks .

After the task Shehnaaz went to Queens bedroom with Jeewat and Preeti and they sat on the bed and they cried as they were shocked at what they were asked .

Preeti - what's wrong with them ? They have no sense

Jeewat - I felt like slapping them there and then but I controlled my anger .. but the questions they asked you Shehnaaz were out of nowhere and disgusting... it really shows they character and how they are, 

Shehnaaz just sat there numb and she said it's not true and started crying 😭

We know it's not .. are you mad don't cry over them and what they said this is what they want.. they hugged eachother and tried to calm down. ..

Outside sidharth was furious and after the task was over he went up to paras and said wtf did you ask her ? How dare you? Do you have no sense at all .. he pushes paras on the garden bed and was about to punch him when asim and Vishal pull him back and said no bhai chill .. paras keeps saying I will get you out you and your little slut of a gf .. now sidharth gets out of Asim and Vishal hold and goes and grabs paras 's collar and says repeat what you just said you asshole .. Bigg boss tells them to stay apart and for asim to take sidharth in the bedroom.. asim and Vishal grab him and they drag him inside .

Shehnaaz and all hear the commotion and were about to come outside when they saw Asim dragging sidharth inside the Queens room .

Shehnaaz - what happened? Why are you'll dragging him?

Asim - he nearly was about to kill paras that's why

Sidharth - in anger ... I would have killed that bastard..he calls my love that word I will murder him and bury him here ..

Shehnaaz - what he said ?

Vishal - he said he will get sidharth and his little slut of a gf out

Jeewat - wtf .. I'm gonna go and break his face .. she goes outside and sees paras and the evil gang laughing she kicks him from behind and he falls face forward she grabs his hair and his arm and puts around his back and says I will fucking kill you if you ever mention the names Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill in your life .. she puts pressure on his back and says do you understand.. paras in pain says yeah I do .. jeewat says good and pulls him back up and says you muck with them you muck with a whole fandom .. if I was you take your team of mouses and run far away stay the fuck away from us .. and walks away..

Sidnaaz were alone in the Queens room and Shehnaaz hugged sidharth to calm him down and asked are you ok ..he wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged so tightly and said jaan I hate him how can he call you that .. it's ok jaan that is his opinion leave it .. doesn't mean I am one right ..she says. All of a sudden they hear cheering coming from outside and they look up at it was jeewat and the others they walk into the room and Asim says wow this girl is tough you should have seen what she did to paras ..

Shehnaaz - what did you do ? Looking at Jeewat

Jeewat - nothing just warned him to stop his childish behaviour otherwise I will get rid of him for good if he ever mentioned Sidnaaz ever again in his life ..

Sidharth - seriously..

Asim - bhai she had him pinned down he got scared and agreed to her terms

Sidnaaz - thank you for standing up for us and they got up and hugged her and the rest joined .

Sidnaaz were now alone .. in the bedroom

Shehnaaz- I didn't think she would do that for me..

Sidharth - why wouldn't she ?... she's your fan and now your friend plus she's a fellow Punjabi and from your hometown

Shehnaaz - yeah but still ..I don't want her out of the show because she stood up for me

Sidharth - na she won't leave .. see Bigg Boss sees all right .. she might get punished but I don't think they will kick her out .. if they do I would have to leave to as I fought him and threatened him aswell .. we are all together don't take tension.

Sidnaaz hugged eachother and fell asleep.

Tomorrow WKV .. how will Salman react to todays fight .. read on to find out tomorrow

Thank you for all the love and support. 💜