Chapter 51

It was New Year's Eve night and Bigg boss announced that they will be a New Year's party with some special guests and the housemates have to entertain them and the most entertaining housemate will get a special reward from Bigg boss ...

All the housemates were getting ready for the party ..sidharth was hanging out with the evil gang in the garden area and Shehnaaz was hanging out with Jeewat in the bedroom..

Shehnaaz- what happened to you ? Why are you so down today ?

Jeewat - nothing .. I'm just missing home and my family..

Shehnaaz - hmm I know I am too ... but I'm with you na .. now cheer up and let's get ready for the party tonight ..

Jeewat - ok let's get ready ..

They both went and started getting ready and Shehnaaz wore this

And sidharth entered the bathroom and ran up to her and said jaan don't you think that's a bit too much for here ??

Shehnaaz - excuse me .. ??

Sidharth - I'm just saying that outfit is very sexy

Shehnaaz - oh thank you bebu ... but I'm fine and it's a party right ..

Sidharth - but baby listen na

Shehnaaz - please bebu don't tell me what to wear I'm comfortable in my own skin and I like my outfit and you are here na .. it's not like I'm alone

Sidharth - ok but stay close to me .. I just don't want anyone looking at you.. he hugs her and says because you are mine .. and kisses her forehead

Shehnaaz - well I'm glad you understand and bebu I'm all yours.. and once we go out I will be yours heart and soul and pecks his lips ... ok now go and get ready

Sidharth goes to get ready he tells her to wait for him outside on the bathroom bed and he comes out wearing this

Shehnaaz sees him come out and says nice outfit but I think you should go shirtless you know .. and she tries to tickle him ..

Sidharth - no jaan .. not infront of all this people ..

Shehnaaz - since when are you shy ?? Huh

Sidharth - baby I'm not shy and he grabs her by the neck and kisses her passionately on the lips ..

Obviously no one was around but the camera caught it ..

Shehnaaz - pushes him back and says bebu someone will come ..

Sidharth - oh now who's shy ??

Shehnaaz - I'm not shy but I prefer to show affection in private .. not for the world to see ok ..

Sidharth - hmm ok .. but jaan you are looking damn hot .. it's going to be hard to control ..

Shehnaaz - bebu you are constantly hot 🔥.. you have no idea how I'm controlling with a giggle 🤭..

Sidnaaz finish getting ready and head outside in the living area to join everyone else ..sidharth goes out and head's straight towards the evil gang and starts chatting with them and Shehnaaz and Jeewat were talking in the corner as the blinds were down ..

The blinds go up and they all head out and guests started coming ( I won't go through them) and they all start entertaining them and having fun .. sidharth was dancing with the evil gang and Shehnaaz and Jeewat were dancing together.. all of sudden Jeewat tells Shehnaaz that she is going inside for a second and tells Shehnaaz not to follow her ..

Jeewat goes inside and goes to the confession room and Bigg boss tells her that it's time for her to leave the house as her family has requested as they has been a family emergency..

Jeewat - Bigg boss can I please say bye to shehnaaz ?

Bigg boss - Jeewat we spoke about this already the other housemates can't know we will tell them later with your video message you made earlier .. now it's time for you to exit through that door on the right ..

Jeewat - ok Bigg boss thank you for everything..

Shehnaaz was waiting near the door for Jeewat but it had been a 30 minutes already so Shehnaaz went in to the house and went to the bathroom area and she didn't see Jeewat she thought she must be in the bedroom but she wasn't there either and then she went back outside to find her but she was no where ... now she got worried about her and she knew she was a bit down today so she went near the smoke area to see if she was there but she was nowhere to be seen ..

Shehnaaz saw sidharth dancing close with mahira and shefali J and Rashmi in a circle and Shehnaaz just walked away and stood at the back worried about her friend ..

Bigg boss asked the guests who was the most entertaining and they all said sidharth was a blast .. Bigg boss announced that sidharth will be the house captain for the week .. all congratulated him and continued dancing ..it was time for the countdown and all started counting down and sidharth was in a huddle with the evil gang and Shehnaaz was standing alone in the corner counting down .. when all shouted happy new year 🥳 Shehnaaz was alone and everyone else hugged eachother and she looked at sidharth and he was hugging shefali J and Shehnaaz turned to go inside as she was done her mood was off as she didn't know what happened to Jeewat and sidharth was with his new friends all night ...sidharth realised that Shehnaaz wasn't outside so he went looking for her and he saw her in the bathroom and she was changing her clothes and was murmuring something to herself he went behind her and hugged her and kissed her neck and said happy new year baby ..

Shehnaaz - now you remember me ?

Sidharth- baby we were all having fun 🤩 didn't you have fun

Shehnaaz - I was then I don't know where Jeewat went she just left

Sidharth - left what do you mean?

Shehnaaz - she's not anywhere.. I think she left the show and she didn't say bye ..

Sidharth - she wouldn't do that .. not to you at least

Shehnaaz - well she did .. that's why my mood was off all night ..

Sidharth just hugged her and said it's ok jaan .. maybe they was a reason why she had to leave ..

Meanwhile outside all the guests left and Bigg boss called everyone to the living room area and to tell them about Jeewat's departure from the show ..

Bigg boss told them that Jeewat has left the show and played her video message that was pretty much dedicated to sidnaaz especially Shehnaaz and saying sorry she couldn't say bye .. all were shocked and Shehnaaz got upset and went outside and said bye to her sitting on the vivo couch where they used to sit all the time .. and got a bit teary as she felt alone now as she didn't get along with the others like sidharth did .. she went inside and laid down next to sidharth and he put his arm out for her to lie down and cuddle him but she said no and turned the other side but sidharth couldn't sleep without hugging her so he hugged her from the back and kissed her head .. and said it's ok I'm with you ok you are not alone .. Shehnaaz turned around and faced him and cuddled him and sobbed as she missed her friend and she loved how he understood her without her saying anything.. I love you bebu ❤️and she kisses his forehead and he reciprocates with kissing her cheeks and says I love you too sweetheart always 💕

Hope you liked this chapter..

Thank you for all the love and support 💜