Chapter 85

It was they second last day and they were chilling by the pool outside they room ..

Sidharth - I can't believe this is ending ?

Shehnaaz- I know I'm going to miss you..

Sidharth - me too .. what are your plans now after this?

Shehnaaz- not much I will go back home and create content me and my friends were planning to get an RV and go around outback Australia 🇦🇺 to shoot some videos and just explore ..

Sidharth - sounds good but for how long ?

Shehnaaz- I don't know maybe a couple of months.. why ?

Sidharth - no I'm just saying because you have to come back to India

Shehnaaz decided to tease him a bit .. but not so quickly and she hugged him .. but he didn't like her answer and pushed her away and said what do you mean not so quickly ... like don't you want to be with me ?

Shehnaaz- bebu of course I do but I can't do anything until the visa doesn't come through .. you know that

Sidharth - hmm I guess and he pulled her in for a hug and kissed her forehead

Shehnaaz- don't you have your web series starting soon?

Sidharth - yeah I do next week ..

Shehnaaz- so you will be busy too ..

Sidharth- jaan I can't imagine my life without you ..

Shehnaaz- me too ... let's do one thing until I can't come to India to see you whenever we get time let's meet in a different country or you can always come to Australia to meet me ...

Sidharth - hmm good idea .. but I want to make you mine forever as soon as I can .,

Shehnaaz- but I'm yours already .. Shaadi is just formality..

Sidharth - so you don't want to get married ?

Shehnaaz- no I do .. but for me it's not the thing that makes a marriage I'm happy to be with you all the way in a live in relationship.. shaadi to me it's a waste of money to invite and feed all these people you don't know or don't like .. I just want it to be about us just me and you not anyone else putting in they two cents on how to do things..

Sidharth- what exactly are you saying ?

Shehnaaz- I'm saying I want an intimate wedding just me and you and our families that's it .. I want it to be special .. can we do that ?

Sidharth- we can but sweetheart I'm a celebrity in India and the only son my mum would want to have a grand wedding.. and won't your parents as you are they only daughter

Shehnaaz- sidharth my mummy and papa want what I want .. whatever makes me happy makes them even more happier.. I understand that your celebrity and all but can't we do an intimate wedding in Australia and then you can do a grand wedding  reception when we go back to Mumbai ..

Sidharth - I think that's possible.. do your saying a small ceremony and big reception..

Shehnaaz- yes that's what I'm saying .. as I want to vow to be yours spiritually and emotionally and then later physically 😜 just with our loved ones and then once we are back in Mumbai whatever your family wants I'm fine ..

Sidharth - what about the other rituals like the haldi and mehndi and all ..

Shehnaaz- we will still do that but again just family and close friends.. sidharth I wanted to ask you something?

Sidharth - anything jaan

Shehnaaz- you know I'm Sikh right

Sidharth - yes I know

Shehnaaz- I want to get married in the Sikh way meaning I want to have an anand karaj.. are you ok with that ?

Sidharth - yes my jaan of course.. see I believe god is everywhere and I just want to marry you so be it the Sikh way or Hindu way as long as you become mine ..that's all I care about..

Shehnaaz took a sigh of relief and said but your mum will she agree ?

Sidharth hugged her more tightly and said of course meri jaan and we can do a pooja once we come back here .. now tell me when you want to get married?

Shehnaaz- umm 12 December.. nice date na

Sidharth - ay that's my birthday.. you want to get married on my birthday

Shehnaaz- yes as it's the best day .. it's when you were born bebu .. why do you have another date ?

Sidharth - umm yeah 29th September the day we met last year I think that will be special as I fell in love with you that day ..

Shehnaaz- aww so sweet and she kissed his cheeks ok 29th September it is .. bebu that's in 6 months

Sidharth - I know jaan .. we will get married and registered on that day and then I will bring you back with me forever to India ..

Shehnaaz- yeah sounds good.. but honeymoon?

Sidharth - honeymoon .. where you want to go ?

Shehnaaz- let's go to Switzerland 🇨🇭

Sidharth - jaan you are so filmy .. are you serious ?

Shehnaaz- yes very serious.. I always wanted to go there but if you don't that's fine..and she put her face down

Sidharth cupped her face and said Switzerland it is .. jaan anything for you ..

They spent the rest of the day together talking and hugging and eventually started packing as they journeys back home started tomorrow..

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the love and support 💜