Chapter 17

The next morning ...

The morning song played and everyone got up to dance .. sidharth and Shehnaaz went to the  bathroom to dance together.. sidharth was just staring at Shehnaaz as she seemed so happy today .. but he couldn't stop thinking what happened to her yesterday and why she cried like that .. he thought he will ask her when they were alone later ..

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were sitting on the bed talking and doing Masti with eachother when sidharth said ..can I ask you something?

Shehnaaz- yeah sure ..

Sidharth - what happened to you last night? Why did you start crying ?

Shehnaaz looked down and was afraid to answer as she was scared to reveal the truth about why ...
Sidharth nudged her and said I'm asking you something..

Shehnaaz - I'm afraid to tell you...

Sidharth - why ? You know you can tell me anything..

Shehnaaz - yeah I know that .. but I'm scared if I tell you this and it comes true I don't know what I will do with myself..

Sidharth - umm now you are scaring me .. please jaan just tell me ..

Shehnaaz - ok .. well yesterday when I went to sleep you were hugging me and sleeping  and then when I woke you weren't there and I was wondering where you were .. and then I looked around and no one was in the bedroom and then I looked towards outside and I couldn't see anyone.. I started panicking and I got up and walked out and it was very quiet everywhere and when I walked towards the living room where you were sitting I got so overwhelmed and when asim spoke to me I broke down in tears because I had thought you had left me and I was alone in the house ... sidharth im afraid of being alone even back home I sleep with a lot stuff toys to comfort me so when you weren't there it scared me and on top of that the dream I had was terrifying but I don't want to say that out loud ..

Sidharth - ohh meri jaan .. I'm sorry you were sleeping so peacefully and I was getting bored so I came out .. I didn't think .. I'm so sorry and he hugged her and kissed her forehead ..

Shehnaaz held on to sidharth so tightly and said please promise you will never leave me ... and she was sobbing ..

Sidharth - jaan I'm always with you even if im not physically with you but im always in your heart ❤️

Shehnaaz - she looked up at him and said .. what do you mean by physically..

Sidharth - meaning near you like if im outside or even when we go out I will always be in your heart ❤️ we can't be together 24/7 jaan .. and even you said after the show you have to go back to Australia 🇦🇺.. but I will always be there but not physically to touch and to hug you .. samjhi..

Shehnaaz - sidharth I can't leave you.. I can't I need you in my life I can't live without your touch I will die sidharth ..

Sidharth - jaan listen I'm here .. I also can't live without you .. you have become an obsession for me that when I don't see you or feel you I can't breathe .. I love you jaan .. please relax I'm here we will figure it out but for now we are here and let's enjoy together .. and pecked her lips to help calm her down ..

Shehnaaz just kept hugging him she didn't want to let go but sidharth said jaan it's ok .. come let's go outside..they went outside and sat on the garden bed which had become they place.. they sat there in eachother arms ..

Sidharth - jaan .. after the show how long do you think you will have here .. before you have to back ..

Shehnaaz - I think maybe like a month or so .. not sure .. why you ask

Sidharth - na I'm just thinking like I want to spend time with you alone before you have to go .. like I want to take you home to meet my family..

Shehnaaz jumped up and looked at him and said .. oh really.. but why though ... hum aapke hain kaun ? She said teasing him ..

Sidharth - you are my oxygen my life ... meri Zindagi hain tu ...

Shehnaaz - ohh meri Kullu and kissed his cheek ..💋

Sidharth - Kullu?? What is a Kullu ?

Shehnaaz - umm a Kullu is you .. she said giggling🤭

Sidharth - matlab?

Shehnaaz - relax it's just my new nickname for you why you don't like it? She said pretending to be sad 😞

Sidharth - no i like it .. but only you can call me that ok .. and that only when we are together alone ..

Shehnaaz - ok no problem 😉.. why you don't have a nickname for me ?

Sidharth - yeah I do ... moti in a positive way he said laughing 😂

Shehnaaz - but I'm not moti .. and what you mean in a positive way?

Sidharth - nothing you are my moti ok ..

Shehnaaz- ok jaan .. you are my kullu and I'm your moti ..sounds cute no ☺️

Sidharth - yes it does but not as cute 🥰 as you jaan ...

Shehnaaz - you know it's so hard to control emotions and actions here ?

Sidharth - what do you mean ?

Shehnaaz - like I want to kiss you openly but with all the cameras here it makes it difficult 😣

Sidharth - oh really .. you want to kiss me openly huh .. so do it ..

Shehnaaz - are you sure ? You are camera conscious na ..

Sidharth - don't worry about that ..even I'm finding it hard to control myself.. so do it .. ( he didn't think she would )

Shehnaaz - ok .. she sat up and came towards him and grabbed his face and kissed his lips and bit his lips which he opened his mouth and she entered with her tongue and gave him a full passionate kiss .. sidharth was shocked but he wanted it to ..so he forgot about the cameras and responded to her with full passion and then she pulled back to take a breathe and saw his face .. he was still into it with a pout on his face with his eyes closed and she looked at him and started laughing 😂 .. he opened his eyes and realised what was happening and saw her laughing and pinched her waist .. ouch she said .. why you did that ?  Because you were laughing at me ... he said .. oh acha ji I was laughing at your expression it was so cute 🥰 she said .. Shehnaaz hugged him tightly and said by the way your not a bad kisser .. I like it with a smile 😊., yeah you make it hard for me to control myself jaan I wanted more of it .. he said back to her .. anytime she said I'm free ..they both broke into laughter 😂  I'm glad no one saw us haina.. she said .. who cares jaan we are together we love eachother right .. he said back to her .... Hamesha ❤️ meri jaan she said with a smile 😊

They spent the rest of the day together like this and had dinner and than slept in eachother embrace .

Tomorrow is WKV ... what will Salman say to the housemates that can change the game forever..

Thank you so much for all the support and love . 💜