Chapter 88

6 months past so fast as sidharth and Shehnaaz's families were busy organising their wedding and preparing for a grand affair .. today was the day that sidharth and his whole family were leaving for Australia 🇦🇺 and all were excited as finally Sidharth' ki Shaadi is happening.. they all reach the airport and board their flight ✈️ for Melbourne.. sidharth was so excited as he hasn't seen Shehnaaz since the Maldives and he couldn't wait to hug and kiss her and finally in a just a few days she will be Mrs Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla .. he was tapping his feet on the plane and humming the whole 14 hours.. when they arrived in the evening in Melbourne he rushed through security and baggage claim and came outside of the airport and saw Baaz and her papa and uncle waiting for them .. he looked down as he was hoping to see her .. he went up and hugged and greeted everyone and they went towards the cars and Baaz told him to sit in the Audi Q7 and told the rest of his family to sit in the other cars as this was a special car for the groom only .. the rest of sidharth's family got comfortable in the other cars and sidharth walked towards the Audi and opened the door and sat in the passenger seat and he looked over at the driver seat and there sitting driving was Shehnaaz .. he screamed saying jaan and held her hand and said I'm so happy to see you ..

Shehnaaz- me too bebu .. how was your flight ?

Sidharth - all was fine baby .. I'm just so happy to see you and touch you and he leaned over and kissed her cheek .. and sat back on his chair relaxed .. I just can't believe you are here ..

Shehnaaz- why can't you believe?

Sidharth - no umm when I didn't see you inside I thought I will only see you at the wedding..

Shehnaaz- of course not .. it was a surprise bebu .. and she kept driving .. I missed you

Sidharth - missed you too and he kissed her hand .. jaan you are really good driver .. and I love the car ..

Shehnaaz- oh I'm glad it's yours ..

Sidharth - mine matlab ?

Shehnaaz- I bought us a house here so whenever we decide to come to visit we have a place and privacy and I bought this car for you too ..

Sidharth- sweetheart but why so much

Shehnaaz- because I love you and I wanted to gift you something special from me ..

Sidharth - jaan you're too sweet I love it .. 🥰

Shehnaaz— oh I'm so glad I thought you will be mad ..

Sidharth - no of course not .. but are we going to see the house ?

Shehnaaz- yeah you will .. your whole family will be staying there for the wedding.. and all your functions will be there ..

Sidharth - oh you really thought of everything..

Shehnaaz- sure did Mr Shukla ..

Sidharth - hmm .. how far is it from the airport ?

Shehnaaz- about 1 hour it's near my parents house .. I even decorated it myself for the wedding..

Sidharth - so sweet 🥹

After 1 hour they reach the house and all step out of the car and Baaz and Santokh help the Shukla's with they luggage and open the door ..

Santokh - this house Shehnaaz bought with her own money for sidharth and you all and she did everything from the decorations to the designing the furniture everything she did .. this was her project for the last 5 months..

Rita - it's so beautiful.. thank you bhai sahib

Baaz - aunty papa did nothing it was all Shehnaaz

Sidharth - speaking of where did she go ?

Rita - was she here ?

Sidharth - yeah mum even they Audi she was driving until here and now I don't know where she is ..

Baaz - she went home she will see you all tomorrow as the prayers start in our house tomorrow for the wedding ..

Sidharth- but she didn't say bye .. she just left .

Baaz - it's ok brother in law .. patience

All laughed and entered the house and looked around at the beautiful decorations and interior and then Baaz showed sidharth yo his room and he entered and all over they were photos of Shehnaaz and sidharth from Bigg boss to they Maldives trip .. he was looking around and saw someone standing at the balcony he went closer after removing his jacket .. and saw it was her his love

Sidharth - how did you get up here so fast ?

Shehnaaz- back door entry bebu

Sidharth - but why didn't you meet everyone

Shehnaaz- I'm not dressed to meet everyone and plus I will see them tomorrow.. I just want to be with you ..

Sidharth smiled and lifted her up and took her inside and laid her on the bed and they had a passionate kiss and he hugged her so tightly ..

Shehnaaz then let go and sand I better go you rest and Baaz will come tomorrow to pick you ok .. love you and she kisses his cheeks .. and left

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the love and support 💜