Chapter 104

The babies were now 6 months old and crawling and have started sitting up and were old enough to travel..

Sidnaaz were having alone time in their bedroom and Saha and shai were playing outside with their dadi and bhuas..

Sidharth was cuddling Shehnaaz and rubbing her back whilst they were lying on their bed .. he looked over at Shehnaaz

Sidharth - jaan I love you 🥰

Shehnaaz looked up and said I love you too bebu .. and kissed his cheeks

Sidharth - baby I was thinking that now the babies are old enough why don't we go on a family trip ..

Shehnaaz sat up and said are you serious??

Sidharth - why wouldn't I be ?

Shehnaaz- but where ??

Sidharth - how about Australia 🇦🇺 so they can spend time with your family ..

Shehnaaz- oh yes .. but for how long ?

Sidharth - well I have 2 months off and so why don't we go and have a fun ..

Shehnaaz- sounds good.. 2 months wow my family will be so happy.. you know they miss them so much ... I'm so excited..😆

Sidharth - I'm so glad you are .. ok when do you want me to book the tickets for?

Shehnaaz- umm well it's Sunday today how about Wednesday as I will have time to pack ..

Sidharth- ok sounds good and he calls kaushal to book the tickets ..

Sidnaaz go out and share the news with the family that they are going to Australia for 2 months..

Rita - 2 months .. isn't t that too long ?

Sidharth - too long for what mom ?

Rita - from me to be away from my babies and she bends down and hugs them ..

Sidharth - oh mom .. they will be fine .. don't worry and they will FaceTime you everyday ..

Shehnaaz- yes mummy and I will send you photos everyday of what they are doing and wearing ..

Rita - thank you my sweet children..

Sidnaaz- anytime and they hug Rita maa ..

Saha started crying and sidharth's looked at her and said what happened to my princess.. why are you crying ?  Huh what happened to.. see papa is here no need to cry ok .. Saha then stopped crying when sidharth picked her up and nuzzled into his neck and was sobbing .. shai who was playing on the floor saw this and he lifted his arms towards Shehnaaz and and signalled her to pick him up.. Shehnaaz saw this and giggled and picked him up and said oh mera puttu ki hoya si .. shai smiled and bit her nose and cuddled her tightly .. everyone laughed at the babies and they were just so cute to get they parents attention ..

Sidnaaz put they little hearts 💕 to bed at night and sat on the bed in their  room and smiled and said our two little miracles.. and sidharth cuddled her from behind and said jaan I want more .. come let's go and create more little miracles..

Shehnaaz looked up at him and said if you want more than you can carry them for 9 months and deliver them.. my shop is closed .. sidharth lifted her up bridal style and said I don't mind but I still need your help to get pregnant so come let's do it baby and carried her out of the room into they room where they made love for hours ..

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the love and support ..💜