Chapter 91

It was the next day in the afternoon and in the Gill mansion Shehnaaz's family was getting ready for her choora ceremony (bridal bangle ceremony) . Her family were setting up decorations and pillows in the living area .

Shehnaaz came downstairs in a beautiful gold salwar kameez with a red chunni .. she entered in the living area and sat down on the beautiful phulkari shawl set up for her ceremony and her mamiji ( maternal uncle wife ) had a golden bowl filled with raw milk mixed with water and rose petals and she was dipping the choora in the bowl and handing it over to Shehnaaz's mamaji who was putting them on her hands through to her arms . Her mamajis completed one arm and then Baaz came and started the other arm and when he reached half way the rest of her cousin brothers came and completed it. They all showered her with blessings and got emotional as they knew tomorrow Shehnaaz will belong to another family and will be moving away from them permanently. Her parents came and hugged her and they all cried even Shehnaaz. They took some family photos and then it was time to get ready for the sangeet night which was in Shehnaaz 's house and the Shukla's will be coming there as it was a joined celebration.

In the early evening rajbir went and picked up the Shukla's for the sangeet night . They all arrived at Shehnaaz's house and the whole house was beautifully decorated with marigolds and orchids and candles it was looking stunning . Shehnaaz came outside and was wearing a beautiful light pink and green Lehenga while sidharth adorned a gold coloured sherwani . Sidharth saw her and went up to her as he was so excited to see her and he hugged her and she hugged him back and he saw her mehndi and choora and he showed her his mehndi and she loved it. Sidnaaz went and sat on a gorgeous couch set up for them in the corner where they could see everyone and all the performances.

After awhile the ladies all sat on the ground and had a dholki and were singing wedding songs and doing boliyan and then her mamiji came out with the jaago followed by the relatives and they were dancing and they headed out into the street and everyone followed and Sidnaaz held smaller jaagos and were dancing in the street . They had so much fun and when they came back inside Shehnaaz's cousins and Baaz did a dance performance dedicated to Sidnaaz and their love story from Bigg Boss house to now .. and then her parents and aunties and uncles did a performance for her . All of a sudden the lights turned off and when they turned back on Shehnaaz was standing in front of sidharth and she did a surprise dance performance for him and then she went over to her parents and dedicated a song to them and danced with them and then again her and her parents got emotional 🥲. Sidharth got up from his seat as he felt emotional too and went and hugged her parents and her papa turned to him and folded his hands towards him and hugged him . It was a beautiful moment at the sangeet night . The night continued they danced and had they dinner the night ended at 11pm as the next day was the wedding and the rest of sidharth's family had left earlier and sidharth was still there and him and Shehnaaz were hugging eachother outside her house and he kissed her forehead .

Sidharth- I love you jaan 💋

Shehnaaz- love you too bebu and she kissed his cheeks 💕

Sidharth - baby Tomorrow we are getting married I can't wait

Shehnaaz- hmm neither can I .. but

Sidharth - he cupped her face and said what happened sweetheart ?

Shehnaaz- bebu I'm going to miss my family so much and she got teary and hugged his chest tightly

Sidharth - I understand jaan but one day this was going to happen..

Shehnaaz- I know but I'm just sad but don't worry I will be at the Gurdwara tomorrow to marry you .

Sidharth - very cute and he kissed her lips and said ok can you get rajbir to drop me back home as I have to get up in a few hours to get ready to come and take you with me forever ..

Shehnaaz- ok I will and I have to get some rest too as I also have to get up and look stunning for you ..

Shehnaaz said goodbye to him and went inside into her bedroom and came back and her mum and aunties and cousin sisters and some of her close girlfriends were waiting for her in her room to spend the last night with her before she got married and moved away from Australia forever . Shehnaaz went and changed and came and laid out her bridal outfit and matching jewelry on her couch in her room as she had to get up at 4 am for hair and makeup and they still were a few rituals to complete in the morning. She came and laid down on her bed and hugged her mum and fell asleep 💤.

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the love and support 💜