Chapter 68

It was weekend ka vaar and the last day the connections were in the house . Housemates were upset as they wished they connections could stay longer in the house.. but rules are rules ..

Sidnaaz were spending time with they connections and having fun when Shehnaaz started crying and hugged prince as she was going to miss him ..

Shehnaaz - veere I'm going to miss you

Prince - me too puttar.. but I will come for the final and see one of you hold up the trophy 🏆..

Sidharth - yeah you will see me ..

Shehnaaz- you never know bebu ..

Sidharth - no chance jaan .. my plan is to take two trophies 🏆 that day for good one the Bigg boss one and the next one is you my love ..

Shehnaaz - so I'm a prize for you .. that you want to win ?

Sidharth - no your misunderstanding me sweetheart .. and pinched her cheeks and said you are truly a work of art ..

Shehnaaz - work of art matlab ?

Sidharth - matlab kya .. you are unique meri jaan and kisses her cheek

Shehnaaz - then why can't you just say that .. that I'm unique .. you are a work of art she mimicked him ..

All started laughing and went and got ready for the weekend ka vaar ..

Shehnaaz wore this outfit

And sidharth wore this handsome suit

Both came outside and sat on the couch in the living area and joined everyone else..

Salman sir came and spoke to all housemates and connections .. he performed a task where two housemates will get the ticket to finale straight in the top 5

Sidnaaz won the task and were so happy and everyone congratulated them..

Salman sir now you both can relax and enjoy the rest of this journey as it's only a couple of weeks left to announce the winner .. 🏆 both looked at eachother and got sad 😔 but tried to be happy for the camera ..

The weekend continued and Mahira got eliminated ( remember this is my Bigg Boss ) .. she bid good bye and left the house ..

Weekend ka vaar ended and the connections also left the house seemed so quiet now as they were only a few of them left .. Sidnaaz wanted to spend all the time together now as they were already in the top 5 but still it's Bigg boss you never know what can happen..

Sidnaaz got changed and had they dinner and went inside the captains room and laid down next to eachother and held hands .. sidharth kissed her hand  and said I love you sweetheart.. she looked up at him and said I love you too bebu .. I can't believe they is only a couple of weeks left and then we all separate and move on in our careers

Sidharth - see I don't see it like that ..

Shehnaaz - then how you see it ?

Sidharth - that even after the show I know I'm only going to stay in contact with one person and that is you ..

Shehnaaz- oh how sweet and she pecked his cheeks ..

Sidnaaz turned and cuddled eachother and fell asleep and dreamt about they last days and they future together..

Hope you liked this chapter.. I know it was short ..

Thank you for all the love and support 💜