Chapter 71

The top 5 were chilling in the garden area and talking about random things like what's the first thing they will do when they leave the house ..

Asim said he wants to go to his favourite restaurant and eat all the kebabs he can and be with shefali

Rashmi I want to see my family and spend time with them and maybe take a holiday a break from working

Shefali I'm thinking holiday and maybe extending the family ..

Sidharth definitely spending time with family and eating all my favourite foods that my mum and my sisters make..

Shehnaaz umm seeing my family and traveling back home to Australia and seeing my friends after so long and just seeing where my journey takes me ..

Shefali will you both not meet outside?

Sidharth - of course we will I'm planning to take her home from here only ..

Shehnaaz blushed hearing this and said I'm just coming and gets up and goes inside the house

Sidharth realised she got embarrassed so he got up and followed her inside .. she was in the captains room he goes in there and asks her what happened baby ?

Shehnaaz - nothing kullu .. I'm just tired

Sidharth- are you sure ?

Shehnaaz- yes bebu I'm sure .. do you think today we will see our journey videos ?

Sidharth - I hope so I'm excited to see our moments

Shehnaaz- me too ..

Sidnaaz were chilling in the bedroom when Bigg boss announced all housemates to get ready and come out to the garden area ..all got up and got ready and went outside ..

They was a big screen set up and they were audience members sitting in a fenced off area ..

Bigg boss asked them all to sit on the couch set up for them .. all sat down and settled in ..

Bigg boss said tonight we will be showing on the big screen your journey videos which you all will enjoy together sitting here with your fans ..

All looked at eachother and smiled and gave fly kisses to the fans who were screaming SIDNAAZ.. only SIDNAAZ 💓

All videos played one by one first was shefali J and she got emotional 🥲 watching her video and her fond memories..

Next was asim and he saw his love story with shefali B and smiled and was overall happy with his journey video

Then it was Rashmi and she also emotional seeing her arguments with Sidharth and then them becoming friends and on good terms ..

Bigg boss then spoke again saying we have decided instead of making two separate videos we are going to make one titled Jab Sidnaaz Met and you all enjoy that especially our Sidnaaz .. Sidharth and Shehnaaz do jism ek jaan ..

Sidnaaz looked at eachother and sidharth kissed Shehnaaz on the cheek and whispered in her ear I love you jaan 💕 Shehnaaz looked up at him and said love you too bebu and pecked his lips ..

They video started and the first clip was sidharth's entry and his performance and then shehnaaz's entry and her mind blowing performance on the stage and then how they met and danced with eachother on stage .. and then them entering in the house to being bed partners and choosing their bed and sleeping in eachothers arm to them confessing they love for eachother and from Shehnaaz keeping karwa Chauth for sidharth and they first Diwali together and all they cute moments .. but then came those clips when they had a misunderstanding and Shehnaaz asked to leave the show and they showed her moments in the secret room crying and missing sidharth and same for sidharth missing her .. Shehnaaz surprising sidharth on his birthday and them meeting they families at connection week and family day.. they both were in tears and in eachother embrace holding on to eachother seeing they beautiful moments .. even they fans were crying and the fellow housemates as they love story was so beautiful 😍..they video ended and sidharth took Shehnaaz in a tight hug 🤗 and cried saying I love you so much Shehnaaz Kaur Gill .. she hugged him back and said I love you too the moon 🌒 and back Sidharth Shukla and they stayed in that embrace for a few minutes..

Bigg boss interrupted them by saying the show was over and hope they all enjoyed the journey videos and that he will see them tomorrow at the grand finale with Salman Khan ..

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the love and support 💜