Chapter 65

It was the next morning and all housemates and the connections got up to the morning song and were dancing in the bedroom and bathroom and some were in the garden area .. after dancing Rashmi and ankita were on breakfast duty and they made breakfast for everyone and as Sidnaaz were co captains they didn't need to do any duties for the week..

Sidnaaz were chilling in the captains room with prince and Kushal and they were sharing stories and anecdotes about eachother and were having so much fun 🤩.. prince was sharing childhood stories about Shehnaaz and her brother and when they used to come to India all the masti they did and when he used to go and visit them.. Kushal told dogs he met sidharth and joked about sidharth's romantic side .. but then he said to Shehnaaz I have never seen my brother in love the way he is with you ... Shehnaaz was very happy to hear that ..

Bigg boss called all housemates and connections to the living area for a task. Everyone came and sat on the purple couch and waited for further instructions which were read out by paras ..

The task was the same as the connection week task when they had to remake video clips of their dialogues from the house .. and the connections are judges and which ever team wins will get the vivo V17 pro .. they will be performing in teams .. the teams were

Team A -
Sidharth
Rashmi
Mahira

Team B
Shehnaaz
Asim
Shefali J

And paras will take the videos of the teams ..

All went and got ready started rehearsing the clips that were given from fights to romantic moments between the couples in the house ...

Everyone else was happy but Sidnaaz were not as they were not in the same team but they still carried on with they teams and performed the task well and after shooting the videos they were sent to the edit team and sent back to the house where everyone sat and watched them on the tv screen in the living area and the connections and housemates laughed at they performances.. but at the end the connections chose team B and they won 🥇 new mobile phones ..

Shehnaaz was very happy but sidharth was not as he thought his team did better ... sidharth didn't like to lose and he was asking and explaining his team videos to the judges and all told him we liked they moments better and that it was more funny 🤣..

Shehnaaz saw all this and decided to talk to him later alone about it .. when he came into the captains room and they were alone Shehnaaz spoke to him and said why are you upset that my team won ?

Sidharth- yeah I am because my team did better and you'll did a full remake of the scene not just reenact it..

Shehnaaz- bebu relax it's ok .. the judges chose na .. so please relax both teams were good but I don't know we won and she stuck out her tongue 😜 which irritated him more and he was getting up to leave but she grabbed his hand and said jaan I love you.. come here I want to give you a pappi  💋

Sidharth stopped hearing the word pappi and turned around to her and said where ?

Shehnaaz pointed to her lips 👄 and sidharth automatically melted and jumped on the bed which made her giggle and he said ok I won't go .. you can kiss me now .. Shehnaaz looked at him and pulled his ear to lift him up and kissed his nose and then his cheeks and then she pecked his lips and bit his lip hard and she pulled back and saw a bit of blood 🩸 which she wiped with her tongue by sucking the blood off his lip and sidharth enjoyed all of this and when she was sucking his lower lip he started chewing her upper lip and he laid her down on the bed and covered the blanket over them and kissed her passionately inserting his tongue in her mouth and exploring every corner and he went down to her neck and sucked her neck and gave her a love bite and was going further when Shehnaaz stopped him and said bebu we are not alone here .. they are over 200 cameras watching us...sidharth didn't stop as he was in the zone now and couldn't control and came up and kissed her lips and bit her cheeks and pecked her lips and gave a sweet kiss on her forehead and lifted the blanket from over them and pulled her into his arms and cuddled her and Shehnaaz was all red and she hid her face in his chest and kissed his heart ❤️ and said I love you bebu and kissed his cheek he turned to look at her and said I love you too meri jaan I'm sorry if I went to far I just can't control around you sometimes sorry sweetheart.. Shehnaaz looked at him and smiled and said bebu tujhe haq hai always I'm yours now and forever ♾️..

I hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the love and support 💜