Chapter 35

Shehnaaz was now in the secret room as she was fake evicted from the house as per her request..

Sidharth was absolutely distraught 😭 and he locked himself up in the bathroom as he was so upset that firstly she left and she didn't say goodbye to him ..

Sidharth - in tears 😭 why Shehnaaz .. why you did this .. don't you know I love you so much .. jaan I'm sorry that I hurt you please come back to me I will make everything better please 🙏 and he continued crying ..

The worse thing was none of his so called friends even came to console him during this time .. they all were to busy celebrating in the garden area that Shehnaaz had left and now sidharth will be ruined as he won't be able to concentrate on his game..

In the secret room Shehnaaz was sitting on the bed 🛏️ and she put on the headphones 🎧 to hear the housemates and she saw everything but her eyes were searching for her love 💕 but she couldn't see him anywhere and she asked Bigg Boss where is sidharth and Bigg boss made an announcement in the house for sidharth to come in the confession room ..

Sidharth heard the announcement and he got up from the bathroom floor and wiped his tears and came outside and washed his face before going into the confession room to talk to Bigg Boss .

In the confession room sidharth enters and Shehnaaz sees him on screen in the secret room and she cries as she can tell he has been crying .. she wishes she can go hug him but she knows she can't.. and that hurts her heart ❤️

Sidharth -  yes Bigg Boss ?

Bigg boss - sidharth are you ok ?

Sidharth - no sir .. I'm not .. and starts crying 😭

Bigg boss - what happened sidharth ?

Sidharth - why did she have to leave ? Why did she leave me Bigg boss

Bigg boss - Shehnaaz left the house but not you sidharth ..

Sidharth - yes she did .. she didn't even say bye to me she just walked out of the front gate ..

Bigg boss - but we noticed the last few days you were both not talking to eachother and you were avoiding her ..

Sidharth -  yes but I was mad that after my fight with asim she took his side ..

Bigg boss - do you really think that?

Sidharth - yes I did with my own eyes 👀 she didn't even come up to me after it

Bigg boss - sidharth im going to show you something and Bigg boss showed sidharth the footage of that night and Shehnaaz came out to talk to him but she saw that he was the others and went back inside.. and what she said to asim and her breakdown in the house..

Sidharth was shocked 😳 at seeing all this and then he saw after she left the evil gang celebrating outside whilst he was crying in the bathroom..

Bigg boss - do you see she did come but you kept pushing her away from yourself and let your ego and hatred for asim get in the way ..

Sidharth - Bigg boss can I talk to her and apologise or please send her back in the house

Bigg boss - sidharth she has already left the house and now she has decided not to re enter again ..

This broke sidharth and he said ok and bid goodbye to Bigg boss and came outside and he changed his clothes and went to the bedroom and laid on the bed and he saw shefali B and Jeewat talking about Shehnaaz so he tried to talk to them about her ..

Sidharth - hey 👋 girls

Shefali B and Jeewat looked around to see who he was talking to .. and they pointed at themselves and said are you talking to us ?

Sidharth - yes I am ..

Shefali B - oh ok .. hi 👋 are you ok ?

Sidharth - no I miss her ... did she leave because of me ?

Jeewat - na duh 🙄.. you know how much you hurt her and made her cry 😭 when she did nothing wrong ..

Sidharth - I know but did she have to leave ?

Jeewat - see we told her to think about her decision and to sleep on it .. but I guess she decided it was better to leave then being here .. facing you

Sidharth - but I love her

Shefali B - where was the love ❤️ before .. now you remember that you love her for a few days you broke that girl and now she's not here you miss her and you remember you love her .. like seriously 😒

Sidharth - I know this .. I never thought she will leave the show and the house ..

Jeewat - well she has .. your just going to have to wait until you see her outside.. if she wants to see you..

Sidharth - I'm hoping she will.. she will na

Shefali B - we don't know .. you really hurt her sidharth .. I've known her for years and I have never seen her like that ever .. and over something so silly

Jeewat- didn't you say to always clear doubts with eachother to avoid misunderstandings.. and every time she did .. you pushed her away

Sidharth - yeah I know this is all my fault

Jeewat - where are your friends? Why they not hovering around you like always ..

Shefali B - when she left they were celebrating that they got rid of her .. and you were crying in the bathroom..

Asim came into the bedroom and said babe why are you telling him anything he doesn't care about all this .. and he went to sidharth and said get up and he pulled arm and sidharth stood up and they hugged and he said can we start fresh please?

Asim - sure bhai .. we missed your company.. and those guys were never your friends..

Sidharth - I know they weren't.. anyways I'm tired I'm going to sleep 😴 or at least try to

Shehnaaz saw all this from the secret room and she was proud of her friends that told him what she was feeling and that sidharth and Asim were friends again .. Shehnaaz kissed the tv screen when sidharth's face came up and said I love you bebu ..

Shehnaaz - Bigg boss when can I go back in the house ?

Bigg boss - Shehnaaz we will let you know tomorrow ok

Shehnaaz - ok Bigg boss and she tried to go to sleep but just kept looking at the screen at sidharth it's like  Bigg boss just focused the camera 🎥 on sidharth only .. Shehnaaz saw sidharth was tossing and turning all night and she said please sleep bebu ..

When will Shehnaaz re enter the house .. what has Bigg boss got planned for her re entry

Thank you all for the love and support 💜