Chapter 22

Bigg boss made an announcement in the evening to the housemates that tonight they will be a Garba Function as it's Navratri.. and for everyone to get dressed up for the event as they will be guest coming in the house to join them for some activities.

Everyone ran in the luggage area to find they beautiful outfits that were sent by Bigg boss for them . For the girl's beautiful Lenghas and for the boys nice kurta pyjamas and Sherwani and all this with matching Jewelry and other accessories. All were so excited and quickly chose what they liked and started trying the outfits on to see what fit them and so on ...

Shehnaaz was so excited as this was her first time doing garba .. and she was even more excited that it was with sidharth she kept thinking that this is they first festival together.. she was looking through all the beautiful lenghas when sidharth came from behind and picked out a lemon 🍋 yellow Color lengha for her and said wear this it will look nice on you she saw it and fell in love and pecked his cheek and then went and tried it on..

Shehnaaz - jaan it's beautiful 🤩 thank you for picking this for me you have the best choice ..

Sidharth - you are welcome meri jaan .. I know I do and winked at her ... which made her blush ..

Shehnaaz - what are you wearing kullu ?  She asked while twirling in her lengha

Sidharth - umm I like this blue sherwani .. what do you think ?

Shehnaaz - jaan whatever you chose will suit you ..you look great in anything ... even if you just wore your shorts and shirt you will look great.. but you have to dress up..

Sidharth hugged her and kissed her forehead and went inside the bathroom to go and get ready ..

They both were ready in these beautiful outfits

When they came out of the bathroom holding hands everyone just looked at them in awe

When they came out of the bathroom holding hands everyone just looked at them in awe .. they looked stunning.. it felt like it was they wedding reception and unfortunately these housemates were the guests ..

All were ready and sat on the purple couch and were just waiting for Bigg Boss orders on what to do next ..

Bigg boss announced that they will be dancing and it will be to the songs that these guest are in and it will all be on the spot .. and it will be done in couples so chose your partner wisely.. we will announce when the first guest arrives so sit on the couch in the meantime...

First guest was obviously Salman khan and Sonakshi Sinha all got ready to dance on they songs

I will only be doing Sidnaaz dances

Sidnaaz- chori kiya re jiya from Dabangg

Everyone were mesmerised by Shehnaaz dancing as she was amazing and she kept sidharth in rhythm .. even though he was just looking at her and then he lifted her up bridal style and everyone clapped for them .

Everyone else performed on different Salman khan songs and all were enjoyed by Salman and sonakshi and then they left .

Sidnaaz were sitting on they bed hugging when asim and shefali Bagga came inside you two were awesome like it was like choreographed the way you both performed. Sidnaaz smiled and said thank you ..

Sidharth - I was so nervous as I'm not much of a dancer but when you have the best partner you  can do anything and pecked Shehnaaz 's cheek

Shehnaaz - ohh your so sweet bebu 🥰

Sidharth - bebu?? Another nickname?

Shehnaaz - yes another one

Sidharth - how many do you have for me ? Just so I know

Shehnaaz - I don't know they just sort of come to me .. it depends on my mood she said giggling 🤭

Second guests was Vidya Balan and all were excited to meet her and she came and straight hugged Shehnaaz and said you are my favourite 😍 Shehnaaz smiled and said thank you and gave her a hug back .

Then everyone started performing to vidya balan songs then it was Sidnaaz turn and they were choosing a song when vidya said you both are a couple right ? Both Sidnaaz looked at eachother and said yes we are together.. vidya then said I will chose your song but this one I want to see sidharth dance more and Shehnaaz just enjoy ok .. Vidya put her thumbs up and Sidnaaz waited for the song to play ..

Sidnaaz performed on Ban ja  Rani from tumahri sulu and sidharth loved the song and really danced his heart out for Shehnaaz and Shehnaaz was being very cute and going along with all his steps and they were both in sync with eachother and Vidya was enjoying and clapping to they dance and when it finished she whistled for them and everyone clapped for them .
Sidnaaz looked at eachother and Shehnaaz said wow you are so good jaan .. who knew you had those moves kullu

Sidharth - oh meri jaan you have seen nothing yet .. and lifted her up and kissed her lips in front of everyone..

When Vidya saw that she whistled again and said you both look great together you both are truly made for eachother and then she gave them blessings and left .

The housemates were hoping that the night was over as they were getting tired .. but then Bigg boss announced this will be the last guests for tonight and then it will be free dance for another hour and then the function will finish ..

Third and last guest is Anil Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor Ahuja

Anil Kapoor came in with the the my name is Lakhan song and all got up and started copying his moves .. he came and spoke to the housemates and gave them all blessings and praised Sidnaaz saying they are trending outside and everyone loves watching them ..

Sidnaaz said thank you and held each others hands which Sonam noticed and said you both are really so cute ☺️ and you both really love eachother huh ..
Sidnaaz just smiled and were blushing ☺️

Then everyone performed on different Anil Kapoor or Sonam kapoor ahuja songs now it was Sidnaaz turn

Sidnaaz performance was to Gud Naal Ishq Mitha from ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga and really enjoyed and did full Masti with the song and were lost in eachother eyes 👀 that the song ended and they didn't even know until Anil Kapoor said hello lovebirds the song has ended Sidnaaz came back into reality and blushed and then giggled 🤭

Anil kapoor and Sonam kapoor ahuja said they last words and then left from the house .. and then Bigg boss said now we are going to have DJ play some songs and it's just free dance to show your talents and at the end they is a surprise for 1 housemate ..

Songs started playing from Hindi to bhangra and Shehnaaz killed it when the bhangra songs came on like Paras tried to keep up with her but failed .. Shehnaaz pulled in Jeewat and Preeti and Shehnaaz and Jeewat smashed the bhangra dancing that all were cheering them on and then as both were dancers Shehnaaz and Jeewat they both were breakdancing and doing flips even though they were wearing lenghas which didn't stop them from enjoying .. everyone tried to keep up with these two and sidharth was enjoying watching Shehnaaz having so much fun 🤩 and was clapping for her . Finally the hour was up and the dj ended and Bigg boss announced that the lucky 🍀 housemate is Shehnaaz as she really teared up the dance floor and as a special surprise we are rewarding Jeewat as well as they both lit up the dance floor and showed they talents .. well done girls and they both said thank you and then Bigg boss announced that for 1 week they didn't have to do any housework and they are the Queens of the house and they get the Queens bedroom ( captains room) aswell . Shehnaaz and jeewat hugged eachother and were squealing in excitement and than Shehnaaz went to sidharth and hugged him and said jaan how awesome is this ..
But sidharth just smiled but he looked upset 😢

Why was sidharth upset ? Read tomorrow to know

Thank you all for the love and support. 💜