Chapter 114

It was the day of the Bigg Boss reunion at film city .. Shehnaaz was super excited to see everyone as it has been years and she was hoping all her friends will be there too.. on the other hand sidharth was nervous to see all these people again as some of them have really hurt his career ..

Sidharth was standing on the balcony in his bedroom and he felt two arms wrap around him.. he could recognise these hands anywhere ..sidharth held the hands and lifted one of the hands and kissed it ... haan meri jaan ?

Shehnaaz- what are you thinking bebu ?

Sidharth - nothing .. just about this reunion

Shehnaaz turned him around and said yeah what about it? Aren't you excited ?

Sidharth - I am sweetheart but I'm just a bit apprehensive aswell seeing those people who try to destroy me and our relationship..

Shehnaaz- bebu you can't worry about all that we will go and have fun and we will stay away from all those negative people ok .

Sidharth - hmm ok baby and he kissed her forehead

Shehnaaz- see I changed your mood na ?

Sidharth - you always do sweetheart..

Shehnaaz- ok chalo let's get ready .. I don't want to be late ..

Sidharth - jaan we won't be .. they is a lot of time still ..

Shehnaaz- oh ho... you know what it is I'm so used to going out with the kids and getting places early and leaving early I forgot that this time they are not going .. omg bebu we haven't gone out alone just the two of us in so long ..

Sidharth - yeah I know .. then let's ditch the reunion and go out and be together somewhere romantic 💕

Shehnaaz- umm no mister .. we are going for the reunion .. now tell me what are you wearing ?

Sidharth- whatever you want me too sweetheart ❤️

Shehnaaz- ok come I will take out your clothes ..

Sidnaaz go and get ready for the reunion ..

Sidnaaz got ready in this and took a couple photo before they left for the reunion party

Sidnaaz got ready in this and took a couple photo before they left for the reunion party ..

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the love and support 💜