Chapter 19

2 weeks have passed and it's time for Wildcard entries. This time the Wildcards are Commoners fans of Bigg Boss .

Bigg boss makes an announcement inside the house telling the housemates about the Wildcards .

Everyone gets excited as they were all getting sick of eachother and talking and arguing on the same topics .  All go and get ready for the wildcards as they entry can be at anytime with the sound of the doorbell.

Sidnaaz were getting ready when Shehnaaz said I wonder who they are it's going to be so much fun ..
yeah it will be fun but also a disadvantage for us as they have seen our game from outside.. sidharth said .

First wildcard Entry - Preeti Moses
A business women and fan of the show from Pune .

Second wildcard entry - Jeewat K Sandhu
A social media influencer and big time fan of Shehnaaz K Gill from Australia 🇦🇺

Third Wildcard Entry - Pal Kaur
A Student and big fan of Bigg Boss from USA 🇺🇸

Fourth Wildcard  Entry - Viraaj Singh
A fan of the Show and a diehard fan of Sidharth Shukla from Chandigarh.

Fifth Wildcard Entry - Anjum
A Entrepreneur  and fan of the Show from Dubai .

Sixth Wildcard Entry - Priti R
A Teacher and fan of the show from Fiji 🇫🇯

The doorbell rang and all the housemates ran outside to see the wildcard entries .

First entered Anjum and Priti R and they greeted everyone and introduced themselves.

After 30 minutes the Doorbell rang again and entered Preeti M and Viraaj Singh . Viraaj ran straight to Sidharth and Hugged him tightly . Preeti went up to Sidnaaz and only greeted and spoke to them .

1 hour passed and the doorbell rang again and this time entered Pal Kaur and Jeewat K Sandhu . They were so excited that they ran up and introduced themselves only to Sidnaaz and forgot about other housemates.

Shehnaaz - nice to meet you all . She said to everyone . Come let's go inside and settle in .

Everyone followed her and went and sat on the couch . As the wildcard entries were taking it all in and were wondering around the house . And Sidnaaz followed them and were showing them around . They walked into the bedroom and asked which beds are free . Sidnaaz told them and they all chose accordingly.

On the three person bed - Pal , Preeti and Jeewat shared

On a double bed - Anjum and Priti R shared

And Viraaj shared with Asim as he had a spare side .

All settled in well and got they duties .

Shehnaaz - I feel so happy they are all so nice . I think they are fans of us only .

Sidharth - yeah I think so .. they didn't even give any attention to the other housemates.

Evil gang - look at these newbies .. just clinging on to Sidharth and Shehnaaz . All were jealous of Sidnaaz.

Sidnaaz were sitting outside and enjoying they time when Jeewat and Preeti and Pal came up to them and asked can they join them.

Sidnaaz - sure why not . Tell us about yourselves they both asked ..

Pal - well I'm a student from the USA 🇺🇸

Sidnaaz - oh wow and have you just come for the show ?

Pal - yes I'm a big fan so when I got the offer I took it .

Sidnaaz - nice . How about you two ? Looking at Preeti and Jeewat

Preeti - umm I'm a business women from Pune and a fan of you Sidharth and the show ..

Sidharth - oh thank you 😊 so sweet you are .

Preeti - I was so excited to meet you Sidharth ... see first I was a Sidheart but now I'm a true Sidnaazian. She said with a smile 😊.

Sidnaaz - oh thank you. And you ?

Jeewat - yeah I'm a Social media influencer from Australia 🇦🇺

Shehnaaz - Australia 🇦🇺 I'm from there too where are you from?

Jeewat- I'm from Melbourne and I know you are from there too . But it's funny how we have never bumped into eachother being from same field .

Shehnaaz - yeah I know right . Wow it's so great to meet all of you .. she said with a happy 😀.

Preeti /Pal/Jeewat - can we ask you something? All at the same time spoke ..

Sidnaaz- sure ask .

Preeti and Pal and Jeewat looked at eachother and told Preeti to ask them..

Preeti - ok ok .. umm we were wondering can we be a part of your team ?

Sidnaaz - 😂 well we both don't really have a team but yeah sure we can be friends .

Preeti /Pal / Jeewat all squealed as they were so excited and were saying yesss we are friends with the Sidnaaz ..

Sidnaaz were looking at them so excited 😆 and found them cute ...

Sidharth - it's like all they dreams have come true by being here ..

Shehnaaz - yeah jaan.. I was like them too at one time they are meeting people that they idolise. They are so cute 🥰

Shehnaaz - girls relax come and sit .

All of them sat and were talking until evening . Shehnaaz was enjoying with them and they were talking about everything and were having so much fun .. even asim and Shefali B and Viraaj and Anjum and Priti joined them .

It was time for bed and all settled in bed after hugging eachother.

Sidnaaz looked at eachother and smiled and said it's like they are little kids how after a day of playing they are all so tired and knocked out .

Shehnaaz - the adrenaline has worn off .. you see tomorrow they will be fine but i got to say all are lovely girls and strong 💪 just like us .

Sidharth - yeah they are but I find the boy the cutest he is such a big fan of mine . I think his the youngest aswell now .. he has literally watched everything I have done it feels so nice to meet a true fan ..

Shehnaaz - yeah his very cute .. yeah he is the youngest only 18 years old. He really admires you ... but remember I'm your number 1 fan ok .. don't forget it and she kissed his cheek .

Sidharth - yes jaan I know and kissed her forehead .

Sidnaaz hugged eachother and pecked eachother on the lips 👄 and fell asleep 😴.

Now that the Wildcards are here will the game change ? Read on to find out .

Thank you all for you love and support to my story truly appreciated. 💜