Chapter 103

Sidnaaz were in baby heaven .. they were just enjoying being parents and spending time with their babies ...

In the afternoon Sidnaaz we're in the nursery and changing saha and shai..

Sidharth - jaan saha looks so much like you ..

Shehnaaz- aww thank you and she kisses his cheeks

Sidharth - you are very welcome my sweetheart ..

Shehnaaz- bebu I'm so tired 🥱 like I knew one baby was a lot but two babies.. I'm exhausted and she leaned and hugged sidharth after putting shai in the crib ..

Sidharth- I know .. even I'm tired .. you know they say when they are sleeping we should be too

Shehnaaz- how do you know that ?

Sidharth - jaan I was also reading all the baby books ok ..

Shehnaaz giggled and looked up at him and said thank you so much for everything

Sidharth- why are you saying thank you to me .. you did all the work

Shehnaaz- no bebu you gave me everything .. you love me unconditionally you blessed us with two gorgeous children.. i love you so much bebu .. thank you for coming into my life ..

Sidharth - sweetheart I love you too 🥰 and he kissed her lips ..

Shehnaaz- I think our alone time is over now as the babies started fussing in the cribs ..

Sidharth - but jaan .. what do you mean?

Shehnaaz- I'm saying now that we are parents it's going to be hard to be alone and get privacy

Sidharth - for how long ?

Shehnaaz- hmm until saha gets married and she started giggling while rocking shai ..

Sidharth - jaan I can't wait that long .. we need to schedule alone time ..

Shehnaaz burst into laughter 😂 and said I'm kidding of course we will get alone time.. we just have to work harder for it now .. as these two come first ..right ?

Sidharth - right .. you are always right .. and gave her a side hug and kisses her forehead ..

Shehnaaz- chalo they are sleeping let's go and eat something I'm so hungry bebu ..

Sidharth - ok let's go

Sidnaaz went outside and straight into the kitchen and lunch was waiting for them rice and roti and peeli dal they favourite.. they both sat on the dining table and enjoyed their food and alone time together ..

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for all the support and love 💜