Chapter 46

It was the next morning and sidharth was confused as ever as to what happened to Shehnaaz like why was she behaving like this .. he didn't understand at all .. he went outside and stood near the smoke area waiting his turn and the morning song was playing and the evil gang were all throwing eachother in the swimming pool and paras and Asim called sidharth over to join them and sidharth went and tried to push paras but paras grabbed him by the tshirt and pulled him in with him and both landed in the swimming pool with a big splash and continued dancing and having fun .. sidharth was having fun with the evil gang and Shehnaaz and Jeewat were doing they breakfast duty and they heard everyone having fun and enjoying so they both left they work and came outside to see what was the commotion and when Shehnaaz came out she was very hurt by what she saw ...

Shehnaaz came outside and saw that sidharth had  shefali J on his shoulders and was having fun splashing water on the others . Both her and Jeewat were shocked that they went back inside and continued doing they duty ..

Shehnaaz - what does he think of himself ? Huh

Jeewat - is everything ok between you both ?

Shehnaaz - no he hasn't spoken to me since i gave him a head massage yesterday.. he has been with them the whole time .. I'm not understanding him now it's like he has changed or maybe he is over me now ..

Jeewat - are you mad .. no one can ever get over you I think he just likes they company ... who knows but just relax just give eachother space

Shehnaaz - how much more space I left the show and I have come back .. everything was fine I got a bit upset and now his best friends with them .. and that shefali J on his shoulders like he was enjoying all this ..

Jeewat - Shehnaaz please relax .. don't hype yourself please 🙏

The evil gang enters to go and freshen up in the bathroom and Sidharth follows them arm in arm with shefali J and mahira and he looks up at Shehnaaz and winks at her and goes towards the bathroom.. now Shehnaaz is officially fuming in anger and she was chopping vegetables she felt like taking the knife 🔪 and throwing it at him but she controlled herself and ignored him ..

Sidharth came out after a bath and Shehnaaz was making the pratas and he came and he put his arm on her shoulder and asked her are you ok ?

Shehnaaz looked up at him and said .. yeah what's going to happen to me ..

Sidharth - no I'm just asking as you slept with Jeewat last night .. are we good ?

Shehnaaz - well I'm fine and I went and slept with her because I wanted to and I don't know if we are and she continued doing her duty ..

Sidharth - baby what's the problem? What have I done

Shehnaaz- sidharth im cooking right now please leave me alone I don't want any negativity around my cooking...

Sidharth - ok fine and he walks away from there after taking his food..

Shefali J and mahira come outside into the kitchen ..

Mahira - Shehnaaz from tomorrow you don't need to make food for us ok

Shehnaaz - but why ? It's my duty

Mahira - no we will make our own .. some of us don't like how you cook ..

Shehnaaz got a bit teary 🥺 but she said ok as you wish

Jeewat - mahira this makes no sense .. Shehnaaz is the best cook in the house her food is always tasty .. what are you talking about..

Shehnaaz - jeewat leave it ... it's fine