Chapter 94

It was the next day in the afternoon time and everyone was packing their bags as they were flying back to India tonight . Sidnaaz were in the room and Shehnaaz was packing her bag and sidharth was sitting on the bed watching her ..

Shehnaaz- bebu don't you have to pack ?

Sidharth - I'm already done

Shehnaaz- oh so fast ?

Sidharth - yes meri jaan .. I only packed my essentials and the rest I'm leaving here ..

Shehnaaz- leaving here .. why ?

Sidharth gets up and hugs Shehnaaz from behind and says as this is our home and when we come here I don't need to pack so much ..

Shehnaaz- oh smart idea .. I think I'm going to do the same and if I need anything I can buy from Mumbai na ..

Sidharth - yes meri jaan ..

Shehnaaz packs her essentials and leaves most of her clothes in the closet .

Shehnaaz- hmm now what to do ?? I know I will go and help the others ..

Sidharth - one second jaan ..

Shehnaaz- yes bebu

Sidharth - you know we haven't blessed our bedroom yet ..

Shehnaaz- sidharth what are you saying .. everyone is here ..

Sidharth goes and shuts door and says so ..

Shehnaaz- so it's not nice na

Sidharth - jaan I'm not leaving this house without blessing our bedroom with our love ..and no one will hear us ..

Shehnaaz- what makes you say that ?

Sidharth - Baaz told me the room is soundproof .. am I right ?

Shehnaaz- yeah it is .. but not for that reason

Sidharth - then for what reason?

Shehnaaz- umm for loud music and watching movies late at night or when I create content .. like my bedroom at my home .. I made it just like that ..

Sidharth - oh I see .. come let's make a movie and create music together 😜 and he grabbed and pulled her closer ..

Shehnaaz- bebu .. someone will walk in looking for us ..

Sidharth - sweetheart give up .. we are doing this and he pulled down her dress and started kissing her all over and lifted her up and pinned her against the wall stripped her fully and nuzzled his face between her breast and started sucking them .. Shehnaaz was rubbing her hands through his hair moaning away

Sidharth- see you are enjoying na ??

Shehnaaz - bebu shut up and take me ..

Sidharth - as you wish my Queen and he carried her towards the bed and made love to her non stop for 2 hours until they both released and cuddled and slept .

At 5pm Sidnaaz were sleeping when someone was knocking on the door it was Rita maa telling them to get ready as they had to leave for the airport in 1 hour .. and they can't be late ..

Sidnaaz both got up and went and freshened up and got ready in the airport looks ..

Everyone was set to go and all sat in the taxi and drove to the airport .. the gills were meeting them there ..

Finally after 1 and half hours they reached and all got down and got trolleys and loaded the luggage ..

As they was so many of them Baaz and Shehnaaz had organised a private plane ✈️ to fly them back .. which was a surprise for everyone..

They all walked inside and were escorted to the other side of the airport where they was a VIP lounge all entered confused to what they were doing there ..

Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz and said what this ?

Shehnaaz- umm bebu surprise we are flying back private..

Sidharth - but why ?

Shehnaaz- because we wanted everyone to be comfortable on a flight ✈️ are you angry ?

Sidharth cupped her face no never meri jaan just surprised.. when you did all this ..

Shehnaaz- bebu this was always the plan.. and this is going to be so much fun .. 🤩

All smiled and boarded the plane ✈️ on the runway and sat comfortably in the lounge type seats .. all had enough leg room to stretch the legs .. and everyone said thank you to Shehnaaz and Baaz for organising this ..

The pilot announced that everyone should get seated and ready this flight is going direct to Mumbai.

Sidnaaz sat down next to eachother and held hands the entire time.

It was early in the morning India time when they arrived in Mumbai .

Sidnaaz walked out of the airport and the paparazzi were waiting for them as the news of the wedding broke on social media..

Hope you liked the update .

Thank you for all the love and support 💜

Sidnaaz airport look in Mumbai airport