Chapter 38

Sidnaaz were sitting in the activity area and having they romantic date that was set up by Bigg Boss .

Both Sidnaaz sat down across from eachother and sidharth even pulled out her seat for her ( how sweet he is ) Shehnaaz held his hand on the table and said I love you bebu 💕 sidharth replied saying I love you too meri jaan .. i missed you so much you know I couldn't sleep at night I even cried when you left a lot ..

Shehnaaz - I know you did ... oops

Sidharth - what do you mean?

Shehnaaz - bebu when I left from here with Salman sir I went in to a another room which was called the secret room and it has 24/7 live footage of the house so I saw you crying in the bathroom after I left and I cried every time you did kullu .. but can I ask you something?

Sidharth- of course and he kissed the back of her hand and held onto it tightly

Shehnaaz - have you realised who your true friends are?

Sidharth- yeah I have .. like I thought that paras and all were my friends but turned out they wanted to split us up and get rid of you ..

Shehnaaz - yeah I know .. but I got so angry at them when you were crying in the bathroom none of them came to console you... and you still thought even at that time they were your friends... I saw them they were celebrating outside ..

Sidharth - yeah I heard about that too ..jaan ..

Shehnaaz - yes bebu

Sidharth - I'm so sorry 😞 I hurt you

Shehnaaz - no more sorrys ok ... it's your birthday let's celebrate and did you forget the cameras are off in here and this time we are alone ...

Sidharth - hmmm what do you have in mind ?

Shehnaaz - it's your birthday .. you decide

Sidharth - baby I want to take you but I won't do that here but I will settle for a make out 💋 session

Shehnaaz- ok let's do it

Sidharth got up from his seat and he grabbed her hand and pulled her up from her seat .. he cupped her face and kissed her lips 👄 and she responded and kissed his upper lip and bit it which made him groan and he opened his mouth slightly and Shehnaaz took that as an opportunity to slide her tongue in his mouth and he reciprocated with his tongue and then he moved down to her neck and gave her love bite and she hissed in pain and then he kissed it again to relieve her pain and then he went back to her lips 👄 and attacked her upper lip and Shehnaaz got breathless so she pulled back and they joined foreheads and smiled and then Shehnaaz put her top down a bit which revealed her collarbone which got sidharth excited and he kissed her all over and Shehnaaz kissed his chest and then sidharth removed his tshirt and lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his torso and her boobs were pounding on his chest and he looked at her and asked for her permission to squeeze them which she gave .. Shehnaaz had her hands ruffling through his hair which made him more excited and he was kissing her all over with one boob in his hand and then they both got tired and he kissed her cheek and put her down and pecked her forehead and said I missed you sweetheart please never leave me ... Shehnaaz looked up and nodded in yes that she will never leave him ever ..

Sidharth - come let's eat something

Shehnaaz - yeah let's ..are you enjoying your birthday?

Sidharth - yes I am .. and I'm glad I'm enjoying with you and you came back for me .. it's the best gift ever

Shehnaaz - oh ho I forgot I got you a gift 🎁 and she handed him a small gift box

Sidharth - jaan you didn't have too ..you were enough and winked at her

Shehnaaz- open it na .. please bebu

Sidharth opened the box and he saw a beautiful Gold Kara with a lion 🦁 on it

Sidharth was so surprised and he got up and kissed her and said thank you sweetheart I love it

Sidharth was so surprised and he got up and kissed her and said thank you sweetheart I love it .. will you please do the honour of putting it on for me ?

Shehnaaz - of coarse bebu and she took the kara out of the box and put it through his left hand onto his arm .. I'm glad you liked it ..

Sidharth - but when did you get this ? If you were in the secret room

Shehnaaz - I asked Bigg boss to organise it for me so I can gift you for your birthday 🥳

Sidharth - you are the best sweetheart and he pecked her forehead

Shehnaaz - no you are the best .. my true sher 🦁

Sidnaaz enjoyed the rest of they dinner date and then Bigg boss announced it was time to go back into the house

Who will be happy that Shehnaaz is back ?  Read on tomorrow to find out

Thank you for all the love and support 💜