Chapter 93

It was the day after the wedding and Sidnaaz were chilling in the house with the Shukla family ..

Rita - all functions went well .. thank god we are going back tomorrow and then we will have the traditional Hindu ceremony and mu dekhai rasam and your wedding reception in Mumbai .. are you excited beta ?

Sidharth - yes mum I am .. I still can't believe we are married and you are officially mine .. when we get back to Mumbai we will post our wedding photos on social media so everyone knows that the hunk sidharth Shukla is off the market and he giggled ..

Shehnaaz- hmm ..

Sidharth - what happened sweetheart ?

Shehnaaz- nothing bebu and she got up from there and went to the bedroom..

Sidharth sensed something was wrong and he got up and followed her into the bedroom.. Shehnaaz was lying on their bed hugging a pillow and had her back turned towards him ...sidharth went and laid next to her and caressed her cheeks with his hands

Sidharth - what happened jaan ? Are you not happy?

Shehnaaz- looked up at him and said bebu I'm very happy I'm just sad that I will be leaving my family forever tomorrow.. it's just a lot ... you know during the wedding I tried to ignore my feelings about moving so far away but now that it's happening it's just so real .. and she leaned in and hugged his chest ..

Sidharth - oh pagal aurat.. your family is coming to tomorrow with us for a few days so you will spend time with them .. and plus whenever you miss them you can either call them over to us in Mumbai or you or we can come here when you miss them.. ok ..

Shehnaaz- really ? We can do that ?

Sidharth - of course but not for too long as I can't live without you ok .. jaan I just want you to be happy that's it .. I love you 🥰

Shehnaaz- wiped her tears and looked at him and said love you too bebu ..

Sidharth - oh mera bachha... you are too cute ..

Shehnaaz- bebu can we go out for a drive somewhere ?

Sidharth- yeah let's go.. I will tell everybody

Shehnaaz- bebu I mean just you and me ..

Sidharth - I know baby .. I'm just telling them we are going out .. Silly and he hugged her and kissed her forehead ...

Sidharth went outside to tell his family and that they were going out.. Shehnaaz got ready and came and said goodbye to everyone and Sidnaaz left in the car for a long drive ..Shehnaaz was driving the car ..

Shehnaaz- bebu do you want to drive ?

Sidharth - yeah I would .. but what happened?

Shehnaaz- nothing I just want you to drive and I will sit on your lap and kiss you all over ..

Sidharth - hmm what if someone sees ?

Shehnaaz- no one will this is a deserted area .. and the windows are fully tinted no one can see anything from outside .. are you not comfortable?

Sidharth - no no I'm very comfortable..

Shehnaaz pulled over the car and hopped out and sidharth jumped out and went toward the driver seat and sat and shut the door .. Shehnaaz went to the passenger side and took off her jacket and she was wearing nothing underneath as the jacket was long sidharth assumed she had a dress on under... but boy he was wrong .. she was sitting fully naked in the passenger seat and sidharth was in awe and said jaan what are you doing?

Shehnaaz- blessing the car ..

Sidharth - matlab ?

Shehnaaz- I want our first time after marriage to be in here .. are you ok with that..

Sidharth - umm ok ..

Shehnaaz climbed on top of sidharth in the driver seat and sat on his lap .. sidharth held her by her waist and kissed her collarbone.. and cheeks and nose and forehead and behind her ear and her lips .. 👄

Sidharth- do you still want me to drive ?

Shehnaaz - yes .. for awhile at least ..

Sidharth - ok and he started the car and started driving slowly as he was scared to lose focus ..

Shehnaaz wrapped her arms around his neck and was giving him wet kisses on his cheeks and she removed his seatbelt and then removed his tshirt and he was sitting bare chest and she moved closer to him and was moving her hands down towards his chest and giving kisses all the way down she bit his nipple to which he winced in pain .. he started driving with one hand and grabbed her boob with another and was squeezing it like milk was going to come out .. Shehnaaz was enjoying fully and was moaning away and she came up to his lips and kissed him hard and bit his lip and he opened his mouth and she entered with her tongue and explored the inside and he reciprocated aswell .. they were fully making out when sidharth stopped the car on the side as he couldn't control anymore and pulled her even close and laid her down with her head on his lap and her legs on the passenger seat.. he grabbed her boobs and was fondling with them and was pinching her nipples .. then he moved his hands down to her pussy which was already very wet and rubbed her clit and inserted his fingers and thrusted them in and out and she was moaning and enjoying his sweet torture and then he lifted her up and removed his jeans and told her to climb on top and ride him and Shehnaaz happily obliged and she came on top and he positioned his penis inside of her and smacked her bum cheek and she rode him nicely and as she was riding him he was sucking her nipples and leaving love bites all over her body .. he was about to come and so was she he hugged her tightly and gave wet kisses on her neck aswell as bites .. and they both released together and joined foreheads and took slow breaths pecked eachother on the lips .. Shehnaaz was so comfortable on his lap that she didn't want to move but he helped her get up and cleaned her up with the tissues and wet wipes in the car backseat and he gave her the jacket to wear and sat back properly in the driver seat and cleaned himself and put his shirt back on and zipped up his jeans and he looked over and Shehnaaz was sleeping in the passenger seat .. sidharth smiled and took her hand and kissed it ..

Sidharth - this was the best first time ever jaan .. I love you 🥰

Sidharth drove them back home and put her into bed and they got to share a room that night ... but they just cuddled and slept as they both were tired from earlier that day ..

Hope you liked the update

Thank you for the love and support 💜